Jump to content
zelbell

Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

Recommended Posts

O.T. Thread. Discuss anything non-Browns related that you wish to discuss here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Booo zell is here 

Fun fact that's the same reaction I had when I saw you in the Basketball forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to take some time to get use to!

I am excited to hear that it will be more mobile friendly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

This is going to take some time to get use to!

I am excited to hear that it will be more mobile friendly

Finally testing out the mobile version. Makes this update worth every bit of change!!!giphy.gifthe bathroom game has changed!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

We still have to keep it G around here..

 

or or can we veer into pg-13?

I keep it G every day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Look who made it to the new forum!!!

Crap...who dropped the ball, and gave horny the bread crumbs needed to find us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Crap...who dropped the ball, and gave horny the bread crumbs needed to find us

I like to blame Thomas when things go wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Crap...who dropped the ball, and gave horny the bread crumbs needed to find us

doesnt matter, with the new site you cant actually ignore users. Allowing you to not see their stuff lol

JizzyJean is going to be lonely when no one is looking at his Brock comments lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buno67 said:

doesnt matter, with the new site you cant actually ignore users. Allowing you to not see their stuff lol

JizzyJean is going to be lonely when no one is looking at his Brock comments lol

Lol Dizzy is the first guy I thought of when I heard about the ignore feature.

 

Where's Thomas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×