Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

5 hours ago, mistakey said:

Anyone else watching jeopardy these days 

It’s like a hybrid between watching Rainman and Doyle Brunson. Going all in on Daily Doubles and risking 90% of your stake on a final Jeopardy question to break records. It’s incredible.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s like a hybrid between watching Rainman and Doyle Brunson. Going all in on Daily Doubles and risking 90% of your stake on a final Jeopardy question to break records. It’s incredible.

There’s no risk when you’re the GOAT like him though. He’s just bringing out the rake and claiming what is his. I’m not sure he’s human. He may win until an aspiring winner goes Tanya Harding on him. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

There’s no risk when you’re the GOAT like him though. He’s just bringing out the rake and claiming what is his. I’m not sure he’s human. He may win until an aspiring winner goes Tanya Harding on him. 

He bets so fn smart.  He’s so aggressive when he feels no pressure from the others and smartly when they’re nipping on his heels

but I think the most impressive is he doesn’t go tilt when he misses a daily double.  Obviously his profession prob helps him.

tidbits-

1. He makes more money per show than Trebek LOL

2.havent done the exact math since his win yest but he’s averaging close (like within 1000 dollars) to the former record A GAME

3. Took Jennings 33 days to get to a mil, took him 14 days

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What a wild bunch we are, discussing the strengths and weaknesses of Jeopardy participants.

Who said anything about weaknesses? 

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Time to go gum my breakfast and put on a new pair of polyester pants.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Him vs. Jennings

Let's make this happen. It's the showdown we all deserve. Jennings wasn't anywhere close to his betting, but he had that buzzer mechanism down pat, which is a game changer.

Jennings was good on tournament of champions a couple months back but i think hed murder him personally

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

Jennings was good on tournament of champions a couple months back but i think hed murder him personally

giphy.gif

Also worth noting that I'm about 19 super hero movies behind. Apparently there was a 2nd Captain America several years ago.

• Like 1