Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This happens with literally every show. The last season is always labeled as garbage because it’s not ending how a fan wants it to.

lol true, I remember how upset people were with the ending of Lost because it left it open to the viewers interpretation and further discussion after the show ended-----and people rioted becasue there was no clear cut 'The End!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Do you guys think Jamie wants to actually kill Cersei?

I think he’s scared Brienne would follow him.

I think its the most predictable thing ever that Jamie is going back to kill her. He told Brienne all of the horrible things she has done right after he was informed Dany and them were attacked and people were killed. He genuinly looked pissed when Sansa told him. Then he weirdly rode off in a hurry. I think this whole thing is going to end by him by sneaking up on Cerci and killing her in the end.

However, since thats so predictable, it probably wont happen.

There is also something thats going to happen with Arya with her bow. There have been a few scenes with her practicing with her bow/arrow in the last 2 episodes. Which all that means is shes going to snipe somebody important out at some point.

Jamie kills Cerci, Arya snipes Euron and Jon kills Dany and takes the throne. BOOM prediction mark it down.

Edited by AkronsWitness

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Jamie kills Cerci, Arya snipes Euron and Jon kills Dany and takes the throne. BOOM prediction mark it down.

Pretty sure the Hound is going to kill the Mountain, while Arya kills Cersei.   Varys is going to attempt to kill Dany, and Jon saves her.  

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’re in the minority on this one.

Not a great episode imo.  Rushed is accurate.

Also they crushed just about every “relationship” they’ve spent the last however many episodes and seasons building.  It just seemed rather quick and unnecessary imo. 

I just loved it how we finally see Dany being completely vulnerable and that rightfully she doesn’t have the right to the throne

We all know what’s going to happen. Jon and Danny will win and live happily ever after. I’m just hoping they throw a curve ball in there and kill one of them. If the other dragon goes down you might as well kill of Danny as she becomes useless. 

14 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Heres my thing with GOT. Ive noticed recently there is a large crowd of 'this season sucks' or 'this show is now laughably bad'. I would like to know why? The last episode just had a known character get decapitated, a dragon sniped out of the sky and serious tension/anticipation. Everything the show was originally built on. I feel like people are getting way too picky and are complaining just because its the new cool thing to do apparently. 

The first season captured people because Ned Stark got his head cut off and that was considered 'crazy'. Now we have the same thing happening to a even further extent and people say its lackluster? I think viewers have almost become immune to any sort of plot twist or shock value because GoT has done it for so long that nothing is surprising anymore.  

I feel like anything short of a mass brawl with 90% of the characters dying gruesome deaths in the end will have people upset at this point. 

Ned Stark is a main character. Grey Worm's lady is cannon fodder. She's kind of garbage. I don't want a mass brawl, I want smart conflict. Bloodlust has nothing to do with it, GOT just doesn't feel smart anymore. 

16 hours ago, buno67 said:

GTFO! That episode was excellent. You literally saw Dany falling apart. 

You've never had a negative thought in your life that wasn't tied to Josh Gordon. 

Dany's been subtly falling apart all season long. I don't see any reason why we needed a whole episode devoted to it, when the pacing of every other character's arc goes to 100 in bite-sized vignettes.

I think the showrunners are rushing to an ending that seems obvious now. Dany loses her cool in killing Cersei, Jon sacrifices himself to kill Dany and then the rest of the living characters are forced into a sort of standoff where they don't know who should take power next and the show ends ambiguously. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

You've never had a negative thought in your life that wasn't tied to Josh Gordon. 

Dany's been subtly falling apart all season long. I don't see any reason why we needed a whole episode devoted to it, when the pacing of every other character's arc goes to 100 in bite-sized vignettes.

I think the showrunners are rushing to an ending that seems obvious now. Dany loses her cool in killing Cersei, Jon sacrifices himself to kill Dany and then the rest of the living characters are forced into a sort of standoff where they don't know who should take power next and the show ends ambiguously. 

Spoilers for anyone who hasn’t seen you have been warn 

We have not had her subtly falling apart?   First episode she meets people in winterfell episode two she learns of Jon being the rightful king, episode three the battle, and episode four she starts to fall apart. We see breaking down at the celebration dinner, she breaks down pleading for Jon to not tell anyone, and that her claim to the throne depends on it, we get to see her hand and Varys talk about changing sides, and watches one of her closet friends get killed by Cersei.  This whole episode was basically the downfall of Dany. Now does she rebound? Who knows. 

A whole episode devoted to it because she is literally one of the most important character to the shows. It’s her Jon and Cersei in no order. Without her, there is literally no show. With them only have so many episodes it was something they really couldn’t split up. 

This season should have never been this short of a season. Shouldn’t short change one of the biggest seasons for a TV show in history. 

Oh i have had plenty of negative thoughts but what’s fun about posting them? @sdrawkcab321 fullfulls the negative comment quota for our team sub. No need to add to it 

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Dany has green eyes. My theory is Arya kills her after Dany goes insane.

Jamie kills Cersei.

I don’t think Jamie will do it as long as she has the baby. 

I still think Arya kills her to get revenge for her father. She needs to wear a face this season, she hasn’t done it yet

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I don’t think Jamie will do it as long as she has the baby. 

I still think Arya kills her to get revenge for her father. She needs to wear a face this season, she hasn’t done it yet

I think Cersei will tell Jamie something stupid like she’s not actually pregnant or she forced a miscarriage which will make Jamie snap.

I stand behind the theory of Arya killing Dany.