Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think Cersei will tell Jamie something stupid like she’s not actually pregnant or she forced a miscarriage which will make Jamie snap.

I stand behind the theory of Arya killing Dany.

I could see Sensa killing kill Dany tho. She knows if she kills her. Jon is the king, she gets to rule the North and be the head of House Stark

Varys comments to Tyrian lead me to believe he will be the one to hatch the plan to kill Dany...... Sansa will be in Winterfell still.  

As for Cersei, they made a show of Arya and The Hound traveling to  Kings Landing for unfinished business.  My guess is they both kill the Mountain together, and Arya gets her revenge on Cersei while wearing someones face.

Also, I  think there is more than 1 dragon remaining.  Either eggs were laid and hatched in a previous season or Rhaegel makes a come back. 

I don’t like how Battle of Winterfell came before the Battle for the Iron Throne.

The logistics don’t make sense to me. The Night King had everybody damn near wiped out and in last weeks episode somehow half of Danys army survived?

37 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t like how Battle of Winterfell came before the Battle for the Iron Throne.

The logistics don’t make sense to me. The Night King had everybody damn near wiped out and in last weeks episode somehow half of Danys army survived?

Was the entire army at the battle of winterfell tho? Before any of it, I thought they said Dany and Jon had enough people to completely take out Cersei but needed to focus on the night king because if he wasn’t defeated, winning the throne would be meaningless. I also believe that’s why the Battle of a winterfell was before the battle of the throne 

33 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So why didn’t Cersei just kill all them at the summit? She doesn’t have a moral code. Plot hole. 

She wanted them to prove that the white walkers/undead was true and could use them as pawns like she did. She needed them alive so they would defeat the night king for her. Pretty sure she Told Jamie that they would basically be strong enough to defeat the night king but not strong enough to defeat her for the throne. Win win for her. Got them to defeat the night king and deplete their army

9 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So why didn’t Cersei just kill all them at the summit? She doesn’t have a moral code. Plot hole. 

Which summit? In the recent episode or in season 7?

If she killed them in season 7 she’d be a wight in episode 5.

What happened to the super OG faceless man assassin for hire who trained Arya for like 4 seasons? I honestly forget. He seemed like the most powerful person in the entire show and I have been keep waiting for him to pop up in these last episodes out of nowhere in a "ohhhh s*&T!!" moment. This guy:

latest?cb=20160826000828

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

What happened to the super OG faceless man assassin for hire who trained Arya for like 4 seasons? I honestly forget. He seemed like the most powerful person in the entire show and I have been keep waiting for him to pop up in these last episodes out of nowhere in a "ohhhh s*&T!!" moment. This guy:

latest?cb=20160826000828

I haven’t seen him since he fake poisoned himself.