Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

36 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Stop spoiling the damn show people

i am 2 seasons behind....y’all are making me lose interest quick

Dont want to ruin it for you, but it turns out that GoT actually turns into a crossover show with the characters from Parks & Rec and Ron Swanson decapitates Jon Snow in a guillotine he hand made out of rich mahogany 

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Dont want to ruin it for you, but it turns out that GoT actually turns into a crossover show with the characters from Parks & Rec and Ron Swanson decapitates Jon Snow in a guillotine he hand made out of rich mahogany 

Then Arya and Tom go get Apps and Zerts

Edited by JDD

Danged architects!  Tell me in a coordination meeting that they’ll lower the ceiling. I get the other trades to work off that concrete word. 2 weeks later I get word that she can’t lower the ceilings. Uh what?

How do I maintain my composure in a conference call tomorrow?  Picture her in her underwear of course. Except yeah she’s not attractive, and doesn’t know what she’s talking about. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Danged architects!  Tell me in a coordination meeting that they’ll lower the ceiling. I get the other trades to work off that concrete word. 2 weeks later I get word that she can’t lower the ceilings. Uh what?

How do I maintain my composure in a conference call tomorrow?  Picture her in her underwear of course. Except yeah she’s not attractive, and doesn’t know what she’s talking about. 

Have you watched end game? Tell her how it ends.

• Like 3

On 5/8/2019 at 11:15 PM, malibuspeedrace said:

Stop spoiling the damn show people

i am 2 seasons behind....y’all are making me lose interest quick

Dude you had about 2years to catch up and watch the show. You did this to yourself!

On 5/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Get with the times.

Does no one else think it's funny that you said this...

On 5/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

giphy.gif 

...and then posted THIS. 

Irony level:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Damn Engineers.  They always screw us up / over

• Like 1

90% of my change orders, for my last 5 projects, (not including owner "wants" after bidding), have been a result of engineers errors & omissions.  Arch dwgs have been surprisingly on point (for my projects at least)

I'm sure we would get along, 'Nanza....But my goodness...Does NEO have some incompetence that is licensed to practice some discipline of engineering.

We legit just had a project, where 75% drawings were DUE April 29th, and were going out to bid (I will never understand how anyone ever thought taking 75% drawings out to develop a Guaranteed Price for the owner was an even half ways decent idea)....Anyway...asked all Engy's to have drawings in by the 26th, to allow for coordination and last minute tweaks or comments.

Final drawings were stated to be due on the 10th (today is HELL day for me...so I am procrastinating out of stress...brilliant)...

Needless to say, come 4PM on the 26th, we are wondering where the heck the electrical drawings are.....Get on the phone to find out he hadnt done anything since the last progress set, and would work on them staring the next week....

So...Arch drawings got submitted for bid at 90%
Mech, Plumbing & Civil were at probably 80%
Structural was at 75% at the time...But had many significant changes this week...so this is basically a brand new set now....

And Electrical was at fricken 40%, if that

This is par for this course with every project it seems

• Like 1