Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Who is WKYC losing?  

Crawford is an alum of the school where I teach.  He's spoken to the kids here several times.  Good guy.

He is a great guy and it’s amazing to see his story. Seems like the dude has been to the mountain and has done nothing but business and get to the biggest and best. Now he wants to do what he loves and that’s be involved with Cleveland. Won’t be long until he is doing something major sports wise for this team. I would love to get him on CBD

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Who is WKYC losing?  

Crawford is an alum of the school where I teach.  He's spoken to the kids here several times.  Good guy.

I don’t know if they are losing anyone. 

“Crawford will be involved in multiple WKYC newscasts and host a daily interactive, multi-platform midday news show built around relevant and relatable storytelling and engaging live interviews. 

He will also help launch a new 5 p.m. newscast starting in 2020.”

45 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Somebody should start that Browns forum fantasy draft thing that we used to do here. That was a lot of fun. 

Should do it in July when it’s the complete dead period. With the mandatory camp starting tomorrow we will have a lot of activity going on. That draft usually was great during the dead times. 

38 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Gonna be in Vegas for a few days.  I'm thinking about throwing some coin on the Raptors to finish off the Dubs on Monday.  It looks like they are done...even if Durant somehow plays.  Any thoughts????

3-1 is most dangerous lead in sports 

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Gonna be in Vegas for a few days.  I'm thinking about throwing some coin on the Raptors to finish off the Dubs on Monday.  It looks like they are done...even if Durant somehow plays.  Any thoughts????

You have to go to Vegas to bet??

Can't you do it online?

3 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I wouldn’t touch that one. If KD can go at all they win.