Jump to content
zelbell

Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A herd armed with bongs and dildos.

That sounds like a party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If having a herd of buno’s is the price we have to pay for a dynasty, so be it.

May our children and our children’s children forgive us.

 

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A herd armed with bongs and dildos.

You're big on herds recently, unless you meant it was the same herd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh, btw, if y’all haven’t seen this dude’s channel it’s crazy as hell.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwkm_Wcyh0pc7UUmZZfL-6w/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=list

 

After seeing some of those videos I have a new appreciation for cops and what they face.  Props to @pnies20 and @NateDawg.  Tough gig at times I’d imagine.

Yeah he’s good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

 

You're big on herds recently, unless you meant it was the same herd.

Eh, I’m always pretty big on herds, not just recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, I’m always pretty big on herds, not just recently.

I herd that. That's what my Border Collie always says, she thinks she is hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh, btw, if y’all haven’t seen this dude’s channel it’s crazy as hell.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwkm_Wcyh0pc7UUmZZfL-6w/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=list

 

After seeing some of those videos I have a new appreciation for cops and what they face.  Props to @pnies20 and @NateDawg.  Tough gig at times I’d imagine.

@CleBrowns07Is also a cop too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Didn’t realize there were others on the Browns board. Be safe out there brothers. 

Where do you work 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The angry short bagel guy made a bunch of videos. Fair to say he’s an a-hole lol.

 

39:25 kinda says a lot.

 

 

Edited by candyman93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 1:13 AM, Thomas5737 said:

Dirty cops don't count.

 

I kid of course...

 

They count.

I am notorious for not washing my uniforms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CleBrowns07 said:

I am notorious for not washing my uniforms

Any self respecting man has a woman wash his work clothes anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Any self respecting man has a woman wash his work clothes anyways. 

After she packs him lunch obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×