Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Seth Devalve has a higher rating (76) than Callaway, Higgins, Avery, Mitchell, Kirksey, Burnett, Carrie, Greedy... Ogunjobi is only a 77, the same as Demetrius Harris.

I think EA just gives up on trying with their ratings after they do the big names. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Seth Devalve has a higher rating (76) than Callaway, Higgins, Avery, Mitchell, Kirksey, Burnett, Carrie, Greedy... Ogunjobi is only a 77, the same as Demetrius Harris.

EA staffers before the release of these ratings

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

giphy.gif

rs_560x254-160516103524-May_16_2016_1010

I hate to be a buzzkill, but unless "Maverick" ended up being CAG, (Commander of an Air Wing, the collection of squadrons that are assigned to a particular aircraft carrier), a Captain's (O-6) flying days are highly likely to be over.   If he didn't become a CAG in the early 2000's, he's likely retired.  If he was such a maverick, and he has only advanced from O-3 (Lieutenant) to O-6 in 30 years, he was very likely pressured to retire at least a decade ago, or is in some basement job at the Pentagon, complete with a new government issued red stapler.  ( I was in aviation squadrons for my time in the Navy, and my job was maintaining all of the flight logs of the aircrew and the aircraft in my squadrons.  On rare ocassions, CAG would fly one of the planes in one of the 8 squadrons on the boat, generally to help maintain his carrier qualifications.)  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I hate to be a buzzkill, but unless "Maverick" ended up being CAG, (Commander of an Air Wing, the collection of squadrons that are assigned to a particular aircraft carrier), a Captain's (O-6) flying days are highly likely to be over.   If he didn't become a CAG in the early 2000's, he's likely retired.  If he was such a maverick, and he has only advanced from O-3 (Lieutenant) to O-6 in 30 years, he was very likely pressured to retire at least a decade ago, or is in some basement job at the Pentagon, complete with a new government issued red stapler.  ( I was in aviation squadrons for my time in the Navy, and my job was maintaining all of the flight logs of the aircrew and the aircraft in my squadrons.  On rare ocassions, CAG would fly one of the planes in one of the 8 squadrons on the boat, generally to help maintain his carrier qualifications.)  

39aee2f82f55337f600fdbdeb558ceb4.jpeg😉😒

• Like 4