Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

On 7/23/2019 at 9:37 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

Not a fan of IPAs. They all taste the same. I’ve been drinking Great Lakes and fat heads lately and haven’t impressed. Maybe it’s an acquired taste and I haven’t acquired it yet. 

Head over to Great Lakes Brewing Co for the Joe Thomas 73 Kolsch

joethomas_web-725x425.jpg

Greatest frat house in the NFL

-colon cowturd 

Edited by JDD

4 minutes ago, JDD said:

Head over to Great Lakes Brewing Co for the Joe Thomas 73 Kolsch

joethomas_web-725x425.jpg

Greatest frat house in the NFL

-colon cowturd 

opens up saying he wont be too harsh on the Browns and Baker and goes in and compares them to a frat house. 

Love how he talks about comparing them to frats in movies. The ones who have to stay out of trouble with the admins or police. But doesnt mention that in the end those Frats always win

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, buno67 said:

opens up saying he wont be too harsh on the Browns and Baker and goes in and compares them to a frat house. 

Love how he talks about comparing them to frats in movies. The ones who have to stay out of trouble with the admins or police. But doesnt mention that in the end those Frats always win

He also knew no matter what he said he was going to sound like a Dbag. His team was working on that spin for 3 days and it still sucked.  

• Like 1

Given the Browns horrible start in the kicking dept.-- I just realized that Sean Nuernberger is a FA and looking for a job. Why not bring him in for a job? He was a perfect 216/216 on extra points in his career at Ohio State. Thats insane even if its at a closer range. I have much more faith in him over Greg Joseph who was a nobody of a prospect at FAU.

Edited by AkronsWitness

3 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Given the Browns horrible start in the kicking dept.-- I just realized that Sean Nuernberger is a FA and looking for a job. Why not bring him in for a job? He was a perfect 216/216 on extra points in his career at Ohio State. Thats insane even if its at a closer range. I have much more faith in him over Greg Joseph who was a nobody of a prospect at FAU.

I'm thinking that some veteran at some point is going to be on the market and will be our best bet.  If these two young guys can't slice it, I think you have to find someone with some experience.  There are few enough problem areas to me that if we have to trade a 6 or 7 to find a kicker we trust, it's well worth the investment. 

My first grandson, who is mostly with us, is going to be 1 next month.

My second is going to be born next month.

My baby girl is moving back into our house from Bellingham , WA as a 4-6 month bridge to upstate NY.

Number two daughter is here most every day.

Youngest boy is here every 2-3 days or so.

When do I get to enjoy the empty nest?

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

My first grandson, who is mostly with us, is going to be 1 next month.

My second is going to be born next month.

My baby girl is moving back into our house from Bellingham , WA as a 4-6 month bridge to upstate NY.

Number two daughter is here most every day.

Youngest boy is here every 2-3 days or so.

When do I get to enjoy the empty nest?

When you buy a vacation home, by the sounds of it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Cause PATs in college are still at the 2yard line. He was 6-15 from 40 or deeper in his career. Career long of 49 and never attempted a 50yarder in college. Nernberger is a nobody prospect as well. 

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I'm thinking that some veteran at some point is going to be on the market and will be our best bet.  If these two young guys can't slice it, I think you have to find someone with some experience.  There are few enough problem areas to me that if we have to trade a 6 or 7 to find a kicker we trust, it's well worth the investment. 

Isn't Matt Bryant still out there. Why not go scoop him up, cut Joseph and call it a day. I feel like the Browns are forcing themselves through misery with this Kicker competition when they can just go sign a solid veteran kicker and quit worrying about it

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Isn't Matt Bryant still out there. Why not go scoop him up, cut Joseph and call it a day. I feel like the Browns are forcing themselves through misery with this Kicker competition when they can just go sign a solid veteran kicker and quit worrying about it

He is 45 and has been kicking in doors primarily since ‘09. No thanks.