Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

29 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

One of the greatest burns I've seen.

Boy are you easily amused.

Proved nothing but the laxity and imprecision of modern medical parlance/practice.

Edited by bruceb
Complete thought

20 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Maybe you should learn to be more precise, but then again precision - or even correctness, for that matter - are not exactly hallmarks of the medical professions.

Said the guy who started the discussion by making an incorrect, imprecise rant.

That’s rich. 😂 

26 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I know this is silly, but I’ve known you guys for 12 years and don’t want to just ghost all of you. 

I’ve got some big (but good) life changes. So I’m not going to be on this site for a bit.

I get it. At some point we all have went on a search for EZ?

Hurry back.

Just finished up announcing the 38th North Coast Marching Band Competition.  11 bands from around Ohio competing for a spot in the state marching band competition in November.

If you're in NE Ohio, get out to see Tallmadge, Mentor, Cloverleaf, North Royalton and Medina High Schools.  

They put on dynamite shows.  Kids working their butts off and entertaining the heck out of the crowd.  Some really creative stuff.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I know this is silly, but I’ve known you guys for 12 years and don’t want to just ghost all of you. 

I’ve got some big (but good) life changes. So I’m not going to be on this site for a bit.

Appreciate you letting us know.

Congrats and hurry back, best of luck my man!

17 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Enjoy the time off, looking forward to your return.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:45 PM, candyman93 said:

Glad that this is a good like change! Best wishes buddy!