Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How much did @NateDawg pay you @Bucketheadsdad to pump him up and make him feel important.

We all know the truth, he’s not a cop, he’s an unarmed security guard at the mall.

Nice try Paul Blart.

I only became a mall cop because my wife runs the house and I like to feel in charge somewhere. The mall is my oyster.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How much did @NateDawg pay you @Bucketheadsdad to pump him up and make him feel important.

We all know the truth, he’s not a cop, he’s an unarmed security guard at the mall.

Nice try Paul Blart.

I trust that @NateDawg is exactly who he said he is.  I didn't get paid a dime to do so.  He is an honorable public servant, just like myself.  

Fortunately, my son and his buddy did a little "detective work" this afternoon.  They knew where the container with his discs were found, and worked to deduce where the culprit may have gone.  One way was to High St., and they thought that would be too crowded for someone trying to "get away."  They went the other direction, and found his bag (and all of his military material) in a wide walkway between two houses.

I appreciate the fact that @NateDawg reached out.  

Oh, and Paul Blart was a serious bada$&.

• Like 1

Just got the call today from Human Resources they offered me a job that I've been trying to secure for 5 years now.  Looks like I get to keep the bills paid for the next few years.  Also gonna treat the wifey and raise the room temperature in the house at night from 60 degrees up to 61 degrees.  Feelin' like a boss right now. Celebrating with some bourbon.

• Like 8

On 11/2/2019 at 10:51 AM, Bucketheadsdad said:

First podcast episode is recorded, edited, published and ready to get uploaded.  

Only need to get 4 more ready to go before I go live.

https://twitter.com/yank_on

OK.....I've done some re-editing, and re-recorded a couple spots that I thought could use some retooling.  

If anyone is interested in a preview, shoot me your email in a PM.  I'd love for you to take a listen.