Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

It makes my heart warm and fuzzy knowing ESPN made a terrible business move basically choosing the NBA over the NFL. Football is king in America and always will be.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2019/11/20/nba-ratings-2019-down-on-espn-tnt

Unfortunately they already have a monopoly on College Football as it is. 

Love my wife, but man, she fell for an email phishing scam for our amazon account. Now the amazon account and the cards attached to it might be compromised. So now we have to cancel and reorder every thing. Ehh just becomes a pain in the butt when I do all my Bill pay online and now have to update everything cause of a new csrd

Just got back from Edwins on Shaker Square. Great experience. Great food great atmosphere and a restaurant with a really good concept. French cuisine. Great concept to further society by giving formerly incarcerated people a chance to make something of themselves by working at a very high end restaurant. Our waiter was great. Not other high end restaurant great, but there was a believable human element that made it that much better. Give these guys a self esteem boost and you just never know where they can go. Btw the owner was formally at L’Albatross. Since he left that restaurant has gone to pot. 

Oh and another positive is since I’m writing this I didn’t get shived.  I’m normally a single malt guy but I’ve learned I very much like Armagnac 🤷🏼‍♂️

38 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Just got back from Edwins on Shaker Square. Great experience. Great food great atmosphere and a restaurant with a really good concept. French cuisine. Great concept to further society by giving formerly incarcerated people a chance to make something of themselves by working at a very high end restaurant. Our waiter was great. Not other high end restaurant great, but there was a believable human element that made it that much better. Give these guys a self esteem boost and you just never know where they can go. Btw the owner was formally at L’Albatross. Since he left that restaurant has gone to pot. 

Oh and another positive is since I’m writing this I didn’t get shived.  I’m normally a single malt guy but I’ve learned I very much like Armagnac 🤷🏼‍♂️

Armagnac is the **** 

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

My take was that it’s kinda cool and good that Baker and Myles are close like that. Myles is a different kind of dude and I never knew how the lockeroom felt about him.

I don’t like what ESPN did. I’m assuming Bakers hat made it a little hard to notice him.

Or they didn’t want to acknowledge someone wearing such a ridiculous hat, which is understandable.

As a society we shouldn’t encourage such behavior.

• Like 4

On 1/17/2020 at 8:00 PM, buno67 said:

Love my wife, but man, she fell for an email phishing scam for our amazon account. Now the amazon account and the cards attached to it might be compromised. So now we have to cancel and reorder every thing. Ehh just becomes a pain in the butt when I do all my Bill pay online and now have to update everything cause of a new csrd

This is a bummer.  Sorry to hear you have to deal with that ****. 

My wife got one of those emails and was all freaking out.  Then I reminded her that her email isn’t tied to our amazon account. 

There is a special place in hell for the people who set up those scams 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Or they didn’t want to acknowledge someone wearing such a ridiculous hat, which is understandable.

As a society we shouldn’t encourage such behavior.

the real question is this...

would you rather wear Baker's hat in public or wear  Davis' haircut/style in public???

Baker should have given his hat to Davis.