Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Or they didn’t want to acknowledge someone wearing such a ridiculous hat, which is understandable.

As a society we shouldn’t encourage such behavior.

I think he borrowed it from Cam

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JDD said:

This is a bummer.  Sorry to hear you have to deal with that ****. 

My wife got one of those emails and was all freaking out.  Then I reminded her that her email isn’t tied to our amazon account. 

There is a special place in hell for the people who set up those scams 

yeah I told her, if you ever get an email that ask for your information on anything, check the source. The one thing I hate about the iphones, in the mail app, they dont show the email address unless you click on it info/name first. I showed her, if she gets something like that, check the email and see what it is. Usually when you do, you see its some really weird AF address. Told her if she still isnt sure, to call the company and ask 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

the real question is this...

would you rather wear Baker's hat in public or wear  Davis' haircut/style in public???

Baker should have given his hat to Davis.

This doesn’t have to be a one or the other scenario.

I’ve gone through 37 years of life without having a Dumb and Dumber haircut or wearing a ridiculous hat.  It’s not hard.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mistakey said:

Armagnac is the **** 

Yessir, I know that now. It was Dartigalongue XO. I looked it up online expecting it to be super pricey but found it for $50 to $60 a bottle. I’ll see if our local state agency has it and if not I’ll order a bottle. 

31 minutes ago, buno67 said:

yeah I told her, if you ever get an email that ask for your information on anything, check the source. The one thing I hate about the iphones, in the mail app, they dont show the email address unless you click on it info/name first. I showed her, if she gets something like that, check the email and see what it is. Usually when you do, you see its some really weird AF address. Told her if she still isnt sure, to call the company and ask 

Your BIL told me he told her to trust the email. 

• Like 2