Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

For those of you who may wonder (or care) at all about the focus of my new podcast, FS2 (FS1 to a lesser extent) and the Fox Soccer Plus are carrying many of the AFL games (with the season beginning in about 2 weeks, and the final round of preseason games happening this weekend.)  

Hit your DVR button, and record a few games, and you might find you like this fast paced, non-stop (literally) game.  

https://www.afana.com/tvsched

Here is the thread on FF for the game.  Several great links about the game there.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I don’t disagree

their collective QB play needs a serious upgrade though

no doubt that the overall skill level isn't super high, especially at QB, but it's certainly a good fan experience.  i have only watched about 3 or 4 games, but i have really enjoyed the change of pace.

53 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I feel bad for @NateDawg and CPD if that virus ever got to Columbus.

It’d be a total **** show here.

Facts. 

I’m around enough people with critters every night I’d like to think I’m immune to the corona at least ...

Edited by NateDawg
I hope

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Same.

However, I do telephone triage and pretty much anyone with a symptom, any symptom, thinks they got dat Coronavirus.

My back is sore. What are the chances i have coronavirus?

Really wanting the two week quarantine. 

48 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Same.

However, I do telephone triage and pretty much anyone with a symptom, any symptom, thinks they got dat Coronavirus.

No lie. 

I went to Target today, and there was a line 4 deep to get to the antibacterial wipes for the carts.

Sure, now everybody's a germaphobe. When it comes to being aware of microscopic organisms that can make you sick or kill you, better late than never I suppose.

• Like 2

I’m just annoyed that i have to go to Costco to get toilet paper.

I work in a lab that does everything possible to prevent any form of bacteria from ever spreading, so I’m good. However, I used to work at children’s hospital. It’d be a nightmare if I did today.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’m just annoyed that i have to go to Costco to get toilet paper.

I work in a lab that does everything possible to prevent any form of bacteria from ever spreading, so I’m good. However, I used to work at children’s hospital. It’d be a nightmare if I did today.

They sell toilet paper at other stores too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

The ones around me are being cleaned out.

Apparently wiping your *** is more important than wiping your hands.

I want to know who out there wasn’t wiping their *** before this pandemic. Like, why was toilet paper not a necessity before.

• Like 1