Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Here’s what I expect to be open during a shelter in place:

1. Healthcare

2. Grocery stores

3. Mass transit (this is really iffy I’ll be honest)

4. Laundromats 

5. Utilities

I see all of the above except for #3 only because of having multiple people on a bus or any other public transportation.  The only problem is how would people who don't drive get to the grocery store?

Peace!!!

16 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

No hair/nail salons, barbershops, tattoo parlors open after today.  Yikes....really feel badly for those people that rely on that cash as income.

I am still surprised my Cleveland job site is open. Every time our foreman says he has a meeting, we think it’s going to result in them telling us “grab your tools and see you in 2weeks.” But it hasn’t yet. 

Edited by buno67

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I am still surprised my Cleveland job site is open. Every time our foreman says he has a meeting, we think it’s going to result in them telling us “grab your tools and see you in 2weeks.” But it hasn’t yet. 

At my job they gave every one that has kids 12 years or younger and employees over 60 years old 30 days paid time off.  They are giving those that didn't qualify one day off a week.

Peace!!!

Just like I thought, decided to wait a few days for things to calm down went to Walmart and guess what?  Got a pack toilet paper. Easy peasy you sleezy hoarders. 

I was worried that I had just a little hand sanitizer, but was able to get antibacterial soap. Stocked up on my guns, if I run out got a nice crossbow, got food for more than a month. 
But no sports 🥺

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Just like I thought, decided to wait a few days for things to calm down went to Walmart and guess what?  Got a pack toilet paper. Easy peasy you sleezy hoarders. 

I was worried that I had just a little hand sanitizer, but was able to get antibacterial soap. Stocked up on my guns, if I run out got a nice crossbow, got food for more than a month. 
But no sports 🥺

NFL announced free access to game pass.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Just cancelled all of my honeymoon stuff. I'll never look at bats the same way. They cost me a pretty penny today, but at least I have my health (for now). 

That sucks. I got zero penalties for canceling the Spring Break vacation I had planned.  Expedia.com is alright by me.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Sooooooo glad the nfl didn’t postpone the offseason. Would have turned me into a smoker if they did.

I can only mentally handle so much coronavirus coverage.

I would have deleted my Twitter account to preserve my sanity if not for the NFL.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

That sucks. I got zero penalties for canceling the Spring Break vacation I had planned.  Expedia.com is alright by me.

It does, but if I’m not inadvertently killing someone’s grandparents I guess it’s a net positive. 

• Like 1