Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

It would be cool if there was a private forum where you only had access if you had been here for 5 years, and 2k posts, where standard forum rules dodnt apply. 

Like a gentlemens club. 

Or a paid, premium forum.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

However, I feel you are slightly overreacting.

I agree.  I should have been a little nicer in my request to stop the political talk.    However, I'm getting tired of chasing down all the political talk in the coronavirus discussions on the forum.   I don't want to stop members from sharing information and supporting each other during this crisis, but the forum rules still apply.  

Also, I don't read every post on the forum and I was not even aware of the political talk in this topic until it was reported to me by a Browns fan.  So while a handful of you are OK with the discussion there are other Browns members who do not want to read it.  So, I need to do my job and enforce the rules.

Finally, if anyone has more questions or comments about forum administration or rules, please send me a PM.  

P.S. Let's drop the talk about strippers.  :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

It would be cool if there was a private forum where you only had access if you had been here for 5 years, and 2k posts, where standard forum rules dodnt apply. 

Like a gentlemens club. 

In case you didn't know, that's a bylaw of the new forum. If you are over a thousand digital footballs, anything goes.

32 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

I assume this is a joke, but let's just drop it and move on.  Thank you.  

It was. @big poppa pump is abrasive and mostly untenable, but (like, really really really) deep inside is a heart of gold.

• Like 3