Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

wut

I can *kinda* *maybe* understand not trusting vaccines that you’re forced to take. If I have to give it a number, it’s .1% 

However, refusing to take prescribed meds is just insanity.

Maybe, but I happen to believe my body is pretty capable of fighting most anything that ails me.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh he’ll take them when he needs them.

True.

I made an exception two years back and now take a low dose of a drug to combat a mildly high blood pressure condition.

I did not like the consequences (stroke or heart attack) my doctor pointed out as alternatives.

Edited by bruceb
Complete thought

Just now, bruceb said:

Maybe, but I happen to believe my body is pretty capable of fighting most anything that ails me.

True.

I made an exception two years back and now take a low dose of a mildly high blood pressure condition.

I did not like the consequences (stroke or heart attack) my doctor pointed out as alternatives.

“I don’t believe in them”

also

”I take them because they work”

You sound like a ******* retard.

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I kind of look at prescription meds like dying your hair.

Once you start with it, you cannot stop.

I mean, I’ve been on prescriptions any number of times and I’m literally on zero right now, because none are necessary.

This makes absolutely no sense.

12 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I kind of look at prescription meds like dying your hair.

Once you start with it, you cannot stop.

Makes sense as to why you can not stop using prescription drugs since you started in 83

Edited by Glen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

I mean, I’ve been on prescriptions any number of times and I’m literally on zero right now, because none are necessary.

This makes absolutely no sense.

The bottom line is that I have a lot of faith in my body's ability to develop cures for things that ail me and do not have a lot of faith or trust in the medical professions (except ophthalmologists) and even less in the pharmaceutical manufacturers, as well as a healthy (I think) skepticism re the fits between prescibed cures and specific ailments.

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

The bottom line is that I have a lot of faith in my body's ability to develop cures for things that ail me and do not have a lot of faith or trust in the medical professions (except ophthalmologists) and even less in the pharmaceutical manufacturers, as well as a healthy (I think) skepticism re the fits between prescibed cures and specific ailments.

Your body apparently isn’t able to kick that high blood pressure thing, though.