Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You seem to be taking a harmless joke awfully seriously.

I politely explained the reason for the no politics rule.  The rule is not changing.  It’s not up for discussion anymore.

Any additional comments or questions about forum administration can be discussed over PM.

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

I politely explained the reason for the no politics rule.  The rule is not changing.  It’s not up for discussion anymore.

Any additional comments or questions about forum administration can be discussed over PM.

I got it, it’s a joke not an actual discussion.

I’m not actually calling for a FF “revolucion” either if that’s unclear.  (Figured I’d make that public so in case anyone else is concerned their  minds can be put at ease too.)

That PM works two ways also fwiw, just sayin’.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114446d60929b0f18557

they dont respect you....

you need to yield the hammer!

fat.jpg

What you think you're like: Thor on the left

What they think youre like : Thor on the right

Do what is right...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115f4a02098fe44474f5

yes I am gaslighting 

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Proportionally it’s what you or a I would carry around in our pockets.

Pretty sure he ain’t that cash poor.

im not one for defending billionaires, but it is not nothing, and i would like to believe that they did with some charitable spirit. 

From what i have seen i like Jimmy more than most on here. 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

im not one for defending billionaires, but it is not nothing,

It’s also not a sum that warrants a press release from the team so everyone can tell him how great he is.

and i would like to believe that they did with some charitable spirit. 

you do know what he was under investigation for, right?  

From what i have seen i like Jimmy more than most on here. 

I can’t for the life of me imagine why.  Defrauding blue collar workers, running a franchise into the ground, the same dumb comments at every presser...  what’s not to like?

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s also not a sum that warrants a press release from the team so everyone can tell him how great he is.

Yeah, heaps of people have done it to, are they all a punch of douches? Baker, Bill Gates, The NBA guys? 

you do know what he was under investigation for, right?  

Yes not defending it. 

I can’t for the life of me imagine why.  Defrauding blue collar workers, running a franchise into the ground, the same dumb comments at every presser...  what’s not to like?

I think he genuinely wants to win. Even though he messes it up every step he can just about.

He just seems country nice to me.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Yeah, heaps of people have done it to, are they all a punch of douches? Baker, Bill Gates, The NBA guys? 

Anyone who feels the need to announce publicly their tax deductible charitable contribution that amounts to 0.00057692307 of their net worth is a ball bag, 100% of the time.

Yes not defending it. 

I think he genuinely wants to win. Even though he messes it up every step he can just about.

I don’t give bonus points for someone “wanting to do something” when their actions are the reason they haven’t done the thing.

He just seems country nice to me.

When he’s scamming truckers?  Bro...  don’t get fooled by a sound bite during a press conference.