Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Look, HW had a first administration.  He also has a last administration.

They just so happened to be the same administration.

This is a formal disadulation for referring even in passing and briefly discussing political context. We've been down this road before.

q5i7q7g5xta01.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/3/2020 at 12:40 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You still telling everyone this is the flu @bruceb?  😂 

To be fair, about half the people I talked to at that time (small sample) also compared it to a cold/flu. I was a little more concerned only because it was a new strain (and I recently had type B flu which caused me to lose mental vision/sound/smell/taste) and no one had built up defenses for it yet so those having symptoms would be much greater than the flu (which many have had or they had flu shots for many of the strains) so the number for those contracting it would be much higher but the death rate may not be much different. It turns out the death rate is much different so even though some of us that took it seriously we weren't taking it seriously enough... even though because of family member who are at risk I really couldn't have been any more safe than I have been.

We've never seen this before. When it's all said and done we can evaluate how we did as a group or individuals but right now I think it's best we stay positive and stay as one collective group trying to get by during this scary time.

This post isn't to educate or to enlighten it is just to show people I am better than you.

Just kidding, the politics of this whole thing just irritates me (not saying that has anything to do with you or bruce) and I just think for this moment in time before we have a vaccine or good treatment for those at risk we should stay positive towards each other. I hope nothing but the best for all of us during this crisis. This goes for citizens of every country, every race, religion and even every species. We don't have to love each other or even like each other but lets hope (or pray) that we are evolved enough to figure out a way to beat this before it eventually becomes a threat to all of us.

I may be intoxicated but I'm pretty sure I just Independence day Presidented this post.

whitmore.jpg