Jump to content
zelbell

Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

Recommended Posts

Very excited about something that just happened today.  I just lined up an interview with the first American woman that played in the Australian Rules Football (AFLW).  Thrilled for the opportunity, and I hope that it helps to give my podcast an even bigger boost.  https://www.exclusiveinsight.com/danielle-marshall-what-the-heck-is-this-sport/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Very excited about something that just happened today.  I just lined up an interview with the first American woman that played in the Australian Rules Football (AFLW).  Thrilled for the opportunity, and I hope that it helps to give my podcast an even bigger boost.  https://www.exclusiveinsight.com/danielle-marshall-what-the-heck-is-this-sport/

 

There is an interview between pat McAfee and an uassie rules player from texas i think would be right up ypur ally on youtube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

There is an interview between pat McAfee and an uassie rules player from texas i think would be right up ypur ally on youtube.

Yep.  Mason Cox.  He has actually been approved for Australian citizenship, but is unsure about how the ceremony will happen in the current situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone!  I'm back :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pmk said:

Hi everyone!  I'm back :P

It really is the end of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pmk said:

Hi everyone!  I'm back :P

What’s funny is when I saw that avy I thought holy crap that looks familiar😂

Welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Would be great to see ITWT before the world ends.

 

.....and fumblebluntz

Edited by candyman93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To any of my fellow teachers out there.......this sucks.  Chasing kids down to do their work is a challenge.

 

My wife read me a funny quote she saw on Facebook.  "All you parents are realizing it wasn't the teachers' fault after all"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

To any of my fellow teachers out there.......this sucks.  Chasing kids down to do their work is a challenge.

 

My wife read me a funny quote she saw on Facebook.  "All you parents are realizing it wasn't the teachers' fault after all"

I always appreciated teachers as I am self aware enough to realize I am NOT cut out for it, but the last couple weeks has really hammered the point home.

You're essentially herding cats right now with no recourse. It’s just treading water, an extended summer break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Things will be opened up in May.

 

 

Not sure if it’s the right call or not, but it’s gonna happen.
 

It will be a “slow open.” Meaning schools are still done for the year, but the shelter in place will be over.

Edited by candyman93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, Dana White just secured a private island for his fights lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Things will be opened up in May.

 

 

Not sure if it’s the right call or not, but it’s gonna happen.
 

It will be a “slow open.” Meaning schools are still done for the year, but the shelter in place will be over.

I’d imagine things that host hundreds of people will be closed (amusement parks, sporting events, schools, concerts, etc) but small businesses will be back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×