Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Very excited about something that just happened today.  I just lined up an interview with the first American woman that played in the Australian Rules Football (AFLW).  Thrilled for the opportunity, and I hope that it helps to give my podcast an even bigger boost.  https://www.exclusiveinsight.com/danielle-marshall-what-the-heck-is-this-sport/

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Very excited about something that just happened today.  I just lined up an interview with the first American woman that played in the Australian Rules Football (AFLW).  Thrilled for the opportunity, and I hope that it helps to give my podcast an even bigger boost.  https://www.exclusiveinsight.com/danielle-marshall-what-the-heck-is-this-sport/

There is an interview between pat McAfee and an uassie rules player from texas i think would be right up ypur ally on youtube.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

There is an interview between pat McAfee and an uassie rules player from texas i think would be right up ypur ally on youtube.

Yep.  Mason Cox.  He has actually been approved for Australian citizenship, but is unsure about how the ceremony will happen in the current situation.

17 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

To any of my fellow teachers out there.......this sucks.  Chasing kids down to do their work is a challenge.

My wife read me a funny quote she saw on Facebook.  "All you parents are realizing it wasn't the teachers' fault after all"

I always appreciated teachers as I am self aware enough to realize I am NOT cut out for it, but the last couple weeks has really hammered the point home.

You're essentially herding cats right now with no recourse. It’s just treading water, an extended summer break.

• Like 3

Things will be opened up in May.

Not sure if it’s the right call or not, but it’s gonna happen.

It will be a “slow open.” Meaning schools are still done for the year, but the shelter in place will be over.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Things will be opened up in May.

Not sure if it’s the right call or not, but it’s gonna happen.

It will be a “slow open.” Meaning schools are still done for the year, but the shelter in place will be over.

I’d imagine things that host hundreds of people will be closed (amusement parks, sporting events, schools, concerts, etc) but small businesses will be back up.