Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Primer goes a long way. It's really thin compared to paint. if you need 45 gallon you must have a mansion.

2100 sq ft. So its a decent size house. We tend to trust this builder. He is a small private builder. Its just him and his son. Does good work, just takes him awhile. He only had outside help on roofing and electrical. He built my S.I.L's house, so thats how we know him and why we trust him  

I know I’ve complained about him before but just another example of how much of a d bag my brother in law truly is. This literally just happened. 

Wife and daughter go to bed, so I go down stairs and sit at the kitchen table using my laptop. Brother in law comes home and he is doing whatever. I’m typing a response to a comment about the wrestling tournament that we just had in Cleveland. I go to post it and it said there is no internet connection. Look at my phone and it’s on the LTE and not WiFi. 

Thought to myself there is no F’ing way, yep there is an F’ing way, I go over to the computer desk they have in the living room. When he went in there to turn the light off, he freaking unplugged the wireless router. 

27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I know I’ve complained about him before but just another example of how much of a d bag my brother in law truly is. This literally just happened. 

Wife and daughter go to bed, so I go down stairs and sit at the kitchen table using my laptop. Brother in law comes home and he is doing whatever. I’m typing a response to a comment about the wrestling tournament that we just had in Cleveland. I go to post it and it said there is no internet connection. Look at my phone and it’s on the LTE and not WiFi. 

Thought to myself there is no F’ing way, yep there is an F’ing way, I go over to the computer desk they have in the living room. When he went in there to turn the light off, he freaking unplugged the wireless router. 

Explain the process of how his niece came to be.

That’s what I’d do anyway.

• Like 2

usa_today_10664874.0.jpg

Does anyone know where to get a sweatshirt like this? I quickly looked but nothing came up. So I’m seeing if anything else had bought on. I want to get it so I have it for draft night. It’s weird, I don’t want a jersey of a player but a sweat shirt of the GM lol

i feel like he gets them specially made cause he wore similar ones for KC

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

usa_today_10664874.0.jpg

Does anyone know where to get a sweatshirt like this? I quickly looked but nothing came up. So I’m seeing if anything else had bought on. I want to get it so I have it for draft night. It’s weird, I don’t want a jersey of a player but a sweat shirt of the GM lol

i feel like he gets them specially made cause he wore similar ones for KC

Where? 1984 would be my best guess.

Dude makes 7 figures a year and dresses like Ned Flanders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Where? 1984 would be my best guess.

Dude makes 7 figures a year and dresses like Ned Flanders.

It’s crazy, the dude has been wear that style of sweatshirt forever. There is a picture of him in 2010 with the packers wearing a sweatshirt just like that style

OK gents.  I have a confession.  Beginning with a single game Thursday night and a few Friday and Saturday, and a final two on Sunday, I watched 7 of the 9 opening round games in Australian Rules Football league.  

Suffice to say, I am hooked.  Dynamite action, including what might be the goal of the year.....already.  

I know the Indians open their season this week, but I'm not even sure where they play. 

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Novas entire team could return next year. I doubt Mikal Bridges stays, but everyone else will.

Dante DiVincinzo is THE MAN.

I bet Bridges leaves, but the rest of their roster stays intact.

That said, Duke's incoming class is unreal. 

Also, JAY WRIGHT IS THE FREAKING MAN. I love his coaching style.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Dante DiVincinzo is THE MAN.

I bet Bridges leaves, but the rest of their roster stays intact.

That said, Duke's incoming class is unreal. 

Also, JAY WRIGHT IS THE FREAKING MAN. I love his coaching style.

Wright stole GSW’s system

23 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Wright stole GSW’s system

Yes/No

He definitely did to an extent with the 3 pointer, but I more or less think that most of why I love him is that he:

1. Let's his kids play/gives them some room to play within the system

2. There is zero shroud of corruption around him/his program

3. He's a class act

4. I love that he doesn't call timeouts in certain situations