Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lue is too concerned with upsetting a vet despite needing exactly what Cedi provides as far as energy and grit.

I also believe Cedi isn’t playign because with that energy and grit he is over aggressive and likes to foul. Hard to play a guy like him when the refs were babying the crap out of the pacers. PUts Cedi in foul trouble and puts the Pacers in the bonus.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I also believe Cedi isn’t playign because with that energy and grit he is over aggressive and likes to foul. Hard to play a guy like him when the refs were babying the crap out of the pacers. PUts Cedi in foul trouble and puts the Pacers in the bonus.

There are times I’d live with the fouls.

Some of these dudes are sleepwalking about here.  Thad Young driving the the whole defense for dunks?  In the playoffs? Down 2-1?  Gtfo.  

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just looked and the top five contributors for the last week are:

1. Me

2. @Aztec Hammer

3. @BleedTheClock

4. @MWil23

5. @mistakey

Five Browns fans, 1-5.  I thought that was pretty cool. This truly is our Super Bowl.

Full disclosure over the next few weeks for those that care (no one) but pretend that they do (most of you nice fellas):

Whether we blow the draft or not, I will be here rather sporadically, with it winding down on the end of the school year (teaching), baseball season (coaching), and I'm taking 6 graduate credits, all while my wife is pregnant with kiddo #3 (and then I'm getting that taken care of...I love my kids but please no more after 3).

So, if we draft someone I despise (we will I'm sure haha) or love (doubt it but hey, I'm trying to be more optimistic), I will not be here quite as much in the next few weeks in all likelihood, just due to time constraints and priorities.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Full disclosure over the next few weeks for those that care (no one) but pretend that they do (most of you nice fellas):

Whether we blow the draft or not, I will be here rather sporadically, with it winding down on the end of the school year (teaching), baseball season (coaching), and I'm taking 6 graduate credits, all while my wife is pregnant with kiddo #3 (and then I'm getting that taken care of...I love my kids but please no more after 3).

So, if we draft someone I despise (we will I'm sure haha) or love (doubt it but hey, I'm trying to be more optimistic), I will not be here quite as much in the next few weeks in all likelihood, just due to time constraints and priorities.

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate and need to prioritizing. Let me help.

1. It’s the end of the school year, the kids don’t care any longer, neither should you.

2. You already have two kids, let them entertain each other.

3. You wife is pregnant. She has the baby for company, don’t be a third wheel.

4. Coaching baseball?  Bruh, just have them watch Bull Durham a few times and call it good.  

5. Grad school?  Don’t be a slave to “the man”.  If you must, find an ugly girl in your class, flirt with her, copy her work.  It’s no different than high school.

6. Vasectomy?  Unless you’re the one doing the surgery there’s not much too it.  Ice your ball bag and chill.

This is going to be an epic draft, get your sh!t together bruh.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate and need to prioritizing. Let me help.

1. It’s the end of the school year, the kids don’t care any longer, neither should you.

YAGpXPd.png

2. You already have two kids, let them entertain each other.

200.gif

3. You wife is pregnant. She has the baby for company, don’t be a third wheel.

It's more or less that I need to get these grad classes done before the baby comes in July.

4. Coaching baseball?  Bruh, just have them watch Bull Durham a few times and call it good.  

Let's be honest, if we're watching a team movie, this is the one we're watching:

tenor.gif?itemid=5126168

5. Grad school?  Don’t be a slave to “the man”.  If you must, find an ugly girl in your class, flirt with her, copy her work.  It’s no different than high school.

It's an online class.

6. Vasectomy?  Unless you’re the one doing the surgery there’s not much too it.  Ice your ball bag and chill.

fiA8z7.gif

This is going to be an epic draft, get your sh!t together bruh.

I-dont-want-to-get-peoples-hopes-up.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@MWil23 gets bumped off the list and @NudeTayne takes his place.  Damn fellas, we’re awesome.

What lists are we talking about here?

And @MWil23, once they remove the balls and shaft (that's what a vasectomy is, right?--don't have time to look up.), you'll be ready for Josharcus Allen like the rest of us.