zelbell

Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

Asking for a friend, can you pick up an STD from someone if they had been dead for about an hour?

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Asking for a friend, can you pick up an STD from someone if they had been dead for about an hour?

latest?cb=20160526051444

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

TWIST! The friend is the dead person!

(seriously though, where the heck did this come from???)

Edited by BwickRedux

16 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

TWIST! The friend is the dead person!

(seriously though, where the heck did this come from???)

Hehe I was concerned for my friend. Just stupid stuff that goes through my head on my way to work. My brain is slightly overactive and takes a lot of weird turns, as many of you probably already know. I can't remember how I got to that, probably from a song on the radio unless they said something during the Dan Patrick show that sent my mind astray.

Why I decided to share this one is the better question and I don't have an answer. Probably because it's all true and I'd really like to know because she had a lot of open sores.

Edited by Thomas5737

16 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hehe I was concerned for my friend. Just stupid stuff that goes through my head on my way to work. My brain is slightly overactive and takes a lot of weird turns, as many of you probably already know. I can't remember how I got to that, probably from a song on the radio unless they said something during the Dan Patrick show that sent my mind astray.

Why I decided to share this one is the better question and I don't have an answer. Probably because it's all true and I'd really like to know because she had a lot of open sores.

To answer your question, I'd imagine you could.

All bacteria or viruses would need would be a host and I'm guessing there isn't much difference between someone alive and dead in that regard.

Didnt think I'd be pondering the viability of contracting std's from a corpse today, but hey, I like surprises.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

To answer your question, I'd imagine you could.

All bacteria or viruses would need would be a host and I'm guessing there isn't much difference between someone alive and dead in that regard.

Didnt think I'd be pondering the viability of contracting std's from a corpse today, but hey, I like surprises.

Ah, well that is a little upsetting.

Are there interspecies STDs?

33 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Ah, well that is a little upsetting.

Are there interspecies STDs?

As if you don't already know...

Well, Thomas....there goes all of the likes I had planned on giving you. 

I've got to save them up, cash them in, and buy more antibiotics if I'm going to be hanging out in here.

safe-auto-dr-gloves-o.gif

Man I hate the wait for a prostate exam.

It's like going to Cedar Point and waiting to get on a ride, not a big deal the first time but if you want to make a day of it it gets really frustrating after a while.

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's like going to Cedar Point and waiting to get on a ride, not a big deal the first time but if you want to make a day of it it gets really frustrating after a while.

Interesting that you find the wait to be the worst part...

35 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Funny you mention CP.  My house is 0.6 miles from the entrance.......and I had both of my family physician's kids in class.  

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yes you can

52 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Yes you can

You don't know or I wouldn't be asking.