Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

On 4/30/2018 at 3:32 AM, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ve been seriously thinking about moving to Myrtle beach. I can’t believe how cheap houses and property taxes are down there. You can get a 4 bed 3 bath 2500 sqt house for under 130,000. How the hell is that even possible? Plus no snow and you live on vacation. Has anyone ever lived there before? I can’t think of any drawbacks aside from hurricane season. 

Crazy prices. 

YOu can only find houses that price in New Zealand where there are literally no people. 

in a modest city a 3 bedroom 1 bath starts at 400 grand unless you live in a neighbor hood that is pretty dodgy \. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Crazy prices. 

YOu can only find houses that price in New Zealand where there are literally no people. 

in a modest city a 3 bedroom 1 bath starts at 400 grand unless you live in a neighbor hood that is pretty dodgy \. 

I thought he was talking about Carolina lmao. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Crazy prices. 

Dodgy neighborhood in New Zealand? Are those like the more aggressive hobbits?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Dodgy neighborhood in New Zealand? Are those like the more aggressive hobbits?

Na we have areas that have endemic poverty in cities and down the east coast of the North Island. 

gangs have a big influence in those areas running drugs and prostitutes. Our gangs as far as I know our gangs are thuggish more than cartel like. Though there is some influence from Asian triades in Auckland our largest city. Also, horrifically unfortunately New Zealand is a part/complicit in sex trafficking, around the time of the rugby world cup in New Zealand there were reports of more women being trafficked here. 

I think we are probably similar in demographics to the states except we have health care and more welfare guaranteed. by the government.

We don't have any fighter jets the last time I checked though, so if you fly bombers over us you will have your way with us. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Na we have areas that have endemic poverty in cities and down the east coast of the North Island. 

gangs have a big influence in those areas running drugs and prostitutes. Our gangs as far as I know our gangs are thuggish more than cartel like. Though there is some influence from Asian triades in Auckland our largest city. Also, horrifically unfortunately New Zealand is a part/complicit in sex trafficking, around the time of the rugby world cup in New Zealand there were reports of more women being trafficked here. 

I think we are probably similar in demographics to the states except we have health care and more welfare guaranteed. by the government.

We don't have any fighter jets the last time I checked though, so if you fly bombers over us you will have your way with us. 

You know what you need? A wall.

17 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If you elect me president, or king, or pope, whatever you guys have, then yes.

We go lady man lady man lady every nine years for our Prime Minister. So it is either 8 years away if you are a man or a 17 if you are a lady. 

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well that gives me time to make my decision.

Sweet.

If you want  to crush the middle class and hook you and your boys up with cushy jobs after you leave parliament run as a man, 

If you want to crush the middle class by bloating our bureaucracy and increasing government spending and then get butt hurt every time something doesn't go your way after parliament, you are a lady. 

Simple really.

35 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Sweet.

If you want  to crush the middle class and hook you and your boys up with cushy jobs after you leave parliament run as a man, 

If you want to crush the middle class by bloating our bureaucracy and increasing government spending and then get butt hurt every time something doesn't go your way after parliament, you are a lady. 

Simple really.

Wow that is a tough call. I like both of their views on the middle class but I don't want to work after I leave office so I guess I'll have to wait it out.

7 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well that gives me time to make my decision.

Thomas....you don't vote for king.  Come on now....I share this clip with my students every year to see if they can pick up the different ways in which governments come into existence.  There will be a quiz afterwards.  :)