Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

have not seen to much film on these guys but if beal is a true round 1 cb and we can get him with are 1 st pick i am all in.

2 If beal studs out this year you have almost entire secondary on rookie deal along with myles garrett and mayfield that means we have alomst 280 million to spend in free agency the next 4years.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I’ve been hearing good things about Chubb in camp. Like he could probably start good things. Best case we ride Hyde for a couple years and let loose the big Chubb when we’re closer to playoffs. 

That last sentence sounded differently in my head. 

29 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah I’ve been hearing good things about Chubb in camp. Like he could probably start good things. Best case we ride Hyde for a couple years and let loose the big Chubb when we’re closer to playoffs. 

That last sentence sounded differently in my head. 

I wanna see Chubb 12-14carries 6-8 for Hyde and 4-6 for Duke.

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

To be fair, In myjob I see my man bits than a full time lady of the night. 

What a life.

Can’t lie I really give credit to the nursing clan. I couldn’t do your job. Looking at penises, vaginal tracts, anus flair outs. Cleaning bed pans. Your crazy hours. Old people that hit on you. I have many friends that are nurses from psych ward nurses to emergency room nurses. One a first responder, sheesh the stories he tells me. He works close to inner city Cleveland. Seriously I give you guys major props. You and @LETSGOBROWNIES  

Ok I didn’t mean to derail this thread. Lets get back to talking about Chubb. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Can’t lie I really give credit to the nursing clan. I couldn’t do your job. Looking at penises, vaginal tracts, anus flair outs. Cleaning bed pans. Your crazy hours. Old people that hit on you. I have many friends that are nurses from psych ward nurses to emergency room nurses. One a first responder, sheesh the stories he tells me. He works close to inner city Cleveland. Seriously I give you guys major props. You and @LETSGOBROWNIES  

Ok I didn’t mean to derail this thread. Lets get back to talking about Chubb. 

It’s like anything else, you get used to it.

Now I work from home so the only dong i see is my own, so I’m usually just unimpressed.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Now I work from home so the only dong i see is my own, so I’m usually just unimpressed.

I like way once or twice a week  it’s look down, ‘im the man’ next day ? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Either way props to the nurses. 

Except that one when I needed blood drawn and she couldn’t find the vein. Well technically she wasn’t a nurse, she was in training. You guys know the drill, she was in training and she was well supervised. She proceeds to stab me with that needle and fails 3 times to hit the vein. Fortunately for her I have a high tolerance for pain and I’m digging the sweat draining from her brow. She and her “trainer” apologize profusely and I tell them I’m glad to be of service. 

Taking one for the medical community. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Either way props to the nurses. 

Except that one when I needed blood drawn and she couldn’t find the vein. Well technically she wasn’t a nurse, she was in training. You guys know the drill, she was in training and she was well supervised. She proceeds to stab me with that needle and fails 3 times to hit the vein. Fortunately for her I have a high tolerance for pain and I’m digging the sweat draining from her brow. She and her “trainer” apologize profusely and I tell them I’m glad to be of service. 

Taking one for the medical community. 

Lol when I worked bedside I’d train new hires and students and I’d let them stick me if they were nervous (actually if they were really nervous I’d make them stick me before someone else) so I know that feeling well.

It’s even worse when someone starts digging and you’re a nurse though.  I had to get blood drawn for a life insurance physical and I have pretty large, pretty good veins and this chick missed twice on me and I’m just looking at her incredulously the whole time before taking the needle and doing it myself.

The absolute worst though are the dudes cover in tattoos who are absolute vaginas about needle sticks. Like bruh, you know how they made that picture on your arm, right?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol when I worked bedside I’d train new hires and students and I’d let them stick me if they were nervous (actually if they were really nervous I’d make them stick me before someone else) so I know that feeling well.

It’s even worse when someone starts digging and you’re a nurse though.  I had to get blood drawn for a life insurance physical and I have pretty large, pretty good veins and this chick missed twice on me and I’m just looking at her incredulously the whole time before taking the needle and doing it myself.

The absolute worst though are the dudes cover in tattoos who are absolute vaginas about needle sticks. Like bruh, you know how they made that picture on your arm, right?

Yeah I never understood it I have obvious veins also. 

Oh well it’s all in the name of science. 

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'm that guy.

The tattoo needle doesn't go into your veins, Judgy McJudgerson.