Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like your BIL needs to log on and tell us his side of the story.

Not certain, but based on the sink and link trap, I might be inclined to agree with him.

Lint trap is BS. We have been living there for over 3months and I have been doing laundry there over that time. All a sudden it’s an issue. Now I check the dryer every time I walk by and it’s never regularly cleaned out. Dude saw a moment to cry and he did. Spit in the sink, I wasn’t even done in the bathroom. Had to leave to help finish taking care of the child. When toys are still in the tub, towels on the floor and tooth brush is still on the sink, the dude should of known I wasn’t done in there. 

Also other things, him banning all my devices from WiFi so I can’t use the internet. One night went as far to block everything from me. Blocked phone, laptop, daughters iPad,  Wife’s phone, and internet to the tv. Or one night before he got a new router that he could control from his phone. He came home at night, saw me using my laptop, went over to the computer and disconnected the internet. No reason, just wanted to be ahole. I didn’t bother to plug it in, made sure he had to be the one. He would swap out car keys on my key chain and wife’s key chain. At the time mine had the working battery and the wife’s didn’t. It didn’t really matter because it was the car I drove every day to work and my wife would drive once and awhile. Dude went behind my back and swapped our keys 3 different times. Threw a major fit because one morning, usually I am the only one up and I was peeing quickly before I left for work. Stepped in the bathroom and peed. Door wasn’t shut all the way, dude freaked out. It was like walking by someone using a urinal. Threw his clothes on the ground and made a scene swearing and yelling saying he can’t wait for our house to be built. I ignored and went to work. Well when he blocked the WiFi to my wife’s phone he never unblocked and caused issues for her. So when she called him out on it, he told her k was using the bathroom with my bare arse out. Then he said when he asked me to wash the spit down, when I told him I was sorry and I wasn’t done in the bathroom he said I was an a-hole about. When he was being an a-hole about it. 

I could see deseving some of the behavior if I was being an a-hole to him but I literally try an llimit myself to zero interaction with him. When I get told about something I change my ways so it doesn’t bother anyone. Like lint trap, whole life, cleaned it before I dried  clothes. It’s how my parents did it, how my sister did it when I lived with her for a year before my wife and I got our first house, and how my wife did it when we first lived on our own. We move into the in laws. Never heard a thing about lint. 3-4months into it, hell longer than that. We moved it last September and the issue came up in March. So like 5months, never brought up, brother finds a window and throws a major fit about it. 

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@buno67 don’t your wife’s parents or your wife say anything or do they just let him do whatever he wants?

My wife has said stuff to him but he still acts like an a-hole. Like the most recent incident this past weekend. She was apologizing and actually gave me credit for not reacting or responding. I think the parents know a few of the incidents but again I don’t really say anything. I know the dude is looking for a reaction. So I mainly ignore him. But the parents know he is an a-hole and they just shrug it off really

58 minutes ago, buno67 said:

My wife has said stuff to him but he still acts like an a-hole. Like the most recent incident this past weekend. She was apologizing and actually gave me credit for not reacting or responding. I think the parents know a few of the incidents but again I don’t really say anything. I know the dude is looking for a reaction. So I mainly ignore him. But the parents know he is an a-hole and they just shrug it off really

If you are THAT close to being out of there, then you really should tell him about himself.  I get it that you will have to still be around each other at times, but f taking the high road ALL the time.  You will be doing him a favor by giving him a wake up call.  It may not necessarily work, because that type is usually delusional, and oblivious to their own douchiness.  However,  while keeping the peace is admirable, being constantly disrespected does not have to be tolerated.  Just because your wife thanks you for your patience, doesn't mean that she should be angry for sticking up for yourself.  Let him have it Buno!!!!!

59 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

If you are THAT close to being out of there, then you really should tell him about himself.  I get it that you will have to still be around each other at times, but f taking the high road ALL the time.  You will be doing him a favor by giving him a wake up call.  It may not necessarily work, because that type is usually delusional, and oblivious to their own douchiness.  However,  while keeping the peace is admirable, being constantly disrespected does not have to be tolerated.  Just because your wife thanks you for your patience, doesn't mean that she should be angry for sticking up for yourself.  Let him have it Buno!!!!!

See I rather someone who would beat the crap out of him give him the wake up call lol