Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

17 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I have not, and will not ever, send a plate back to the kitchen for any reason. 

The only time I will send a plate back is if it’s a completely wrong order and something I won’t eat. I have been brought the wrong order before but it looked good, so I still ate it. If it’s wrong and doesn’t look appetizing, I will send it back. If I get a steak that is slightly over cooked, I won’t send it back 

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

The only time I will send a plate back is if it’s a completely wrong order and something I won’t eat. I have been brought the wrong order before but it looked good, so I still ate it. If it’s wrong and doesn’t look appetizing, I will send it back. If I get a steak that is slightly over cooked, I won’t send it back 

I never put much thought into it. I was a cook and would never do anything to anyone's food and I was 16 or 17 at the time and the place was full of drunks (who didn't send much back even though their stomachs did). I think it is more important to not be a dbag when you do send something back, not that I recall ever sending anything back.

So the F’ing Jive Turkey  Took my toothbrush and used it in the garage to clean something. Couple days ago I was wondering what the hell happened to my toothbrush went looking for It and can find it so I had to grab a new one. Go into the garage looking for something and I freaking find my toothbrush sitting in a bucket.  I am trying so hard to not let this escalate to an all out war.  It’s not like you think it was an old toothbrush because it was sitting right next to a thing of toothpaste in the freaking drawer.

Just now, buno67 said:

So the F’ing Jive Turkey  Took my toothbrush and used it in the garage to clean something. Couple days ago I was wondering what the hell happened to my toothbrush went looking for It and can find it so I had to grab a new one. Go into the garage looking for something and I freaking find my toothbrush sitting in a bucket.  I am trying so hard to not let this escalate to an all out war.  It’s not like you think it was an old toothbrush because it was sitting right next to a thing of toothpaste in the freaking drawer.

Jesus buno, just scrub your taint with his toothbrush and be done with it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus buno, just scrub your taint with his toothbrush and be done with it.

Pour milk under the carpet in the back seat of his car

Use his towel after a healthy crap (Use a little toilet paper first...can't be too obvious)

Wet the bottom shirt in his drawer for the mold effect

Have a friend pretend like they are from a collection agency and call EVERY DAY....obviously *67 first, so he can't detect the number.

or just punch him in his face....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

Pour milk under the carpet in the back seat of his car

Use his towel after a healthy crap (Use a little toilet paper first...can't be too obvious)

Wet the bottom shirt in his drawer for the mold effect

Have a friend pretend like they are from a collection agency and call EVERY DAY....obviously *67 first, so he can't detect the number.

It'll turn into a gunfight

Edited by Thomas5737

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

First time dude started messing with my keys or toothbrush this is the likely outcome tbh.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Just take him to dinner and explain how things are away from the rest of the family. He either accepts or walks home.

Uber’s a thing bro ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Just take him to dinner and explain how things are away from the rest of the family. He either accepts or walks home.

Uber’s a thing bro ? 

You're assuming he hasn't been banned by Uber and has the money to pay for one. Uber doesn't exist in my world, don't see why I would ever use it. If my horse dies I'll just walk I'm not wasting a quarter at a pay phone to wait around for someone to pick me up so I can ride b with them on their horse.

• Like 1