Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Pour milk under the carpet in the back seat of his car

Use his towel after a healthy crap (Use a little toilet paper first...can't be too obvious)

Wet the bottom shirt in his drawer for the mold effect

Have a friend pretend like they are from a collection agency and call EVERY DAY....obviously *67 first, so he can't detect the number.

or just punch him in his face....

Damn the wet moldy shirt one is pretty good. 

OK.....Just wondering what would happen in this setting, because it just occured in a FB Browns forum.

First statement was this:  "How sick to have to see this again lol but happy birthday John Elway"  (It also included a youtube file of 'The Drive.")

I replied:  "Seriously? You are posting this in this forum?"

This was the reply:  "This was my very first Browns game and it has sentimental value cause my grandpa took me I respect John Elway cause the man was raw pure talent and earned my respect but I apologize for hurting anyone’s feelings wasn’t meant to be and I honestly take no offense to comments I love it cause I’m not a soft *** wimp I’ve been a dawg backer for many years I’m tough as nails woof woof go Browns!!!"

My response: "All fine and dandy that it was your first game, with your grandfather and all that, but your original post is wishing John F#*$&%G Elway a happy birthday in a BROWNS forum. You didn't by chance eat the urinal cake out of the trough while you were at that game, did you? Michael Jordan's birthday is February 17th. Wanna set a reminder on your phone to go into a Cavs forum and wish him a Happy Birthday too? You can respect Elway's talents. No one is disputing that. Optics man, optics."

My question is this:  Should this person have their "fan card" pulled, or was I being too harsh?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I could have told you that yesterday.

Did that a couple years ago, picking my son up from college.  Sandusky to Troy, NY and back, with about 30 minutes loading the car up in between.  Almost 1100 miles round trip.  

Too damned old to do that anymore.  Plus we got him a car, so there's that.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Did that a couple years ago, picking my son up from college.  Sandusky to Troy, NY and back, with about 30 minutes loading the car up in between.  Almost 1100 miles round trip.  

Too damned old to do that anymore.  Plus we got him a car, so there's that.  

Ooof, that’s way too much for me.  I tap out around 600 or so.

• Like 1