Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

22 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Take your morning dump at home like the rest of humanity, and stop making your employer cover your time that you spend on FF

In nearly 5 years at my current place of employment, I can count the number of times I have taken a dump in the office on one hand.

I get up at 1 pm est time no way I can have a dump before then here. It’s happening at work.

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Take your morning dump at home like the rest of humanity, and stop making your employer cover your time that you spend on FF

Poop... on my own time???

bd8ee3269d325df04c1cb8f2ef86faeb.jpg

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

In nearly 5 years at my current place of employment, I can count the number of times I have taken a dump in the office on one hand.

I work at home, so it’s kind of cheating, but i poop literally every day on the company’s dime. 

Id never poop in an office though, that’s gross. My dong isn’t gonna brush up against a toilet where another dong just was, no sir.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Why are you taking a dump on your hand?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Poop... on my own time???

bd8ee3269d325df04c1cb8f2ef86faeb.jpg

I work at home, so it’s kind of cheating, but i poop literally every day on the company’s dime. 

Id never poop in an office though, that’s gross. My dong isn’t gonna brush up against a toilet where another dong just was, no sir.

I’m self employed so I use what @malibuspeedrace suggested and use adult diapers. Easier to just keep working. Also keeps me from dumping on one hand. 

• Like 3

“I thought they were going to interview me [after the fight] and I was going to ask for a rematch," Miocic said. "When Brock came in, I said, 'I'm out of here, I don't need this circus.' How can you give a guy a title shot who hasn't fought in over two years, is suspended, and his last fight is a no-contest because he was taking PEDs?"

Miocic, 35, said he's hopeful the UFC will consider booking an immediate rematch, as he believes it's the professional thing to do. When asked if he would accept any other option for his next fight, Miocic responded, "No."

"I want a title shot. I deserve it," Miocic said. "[Lesnar] hasn't fought in how long? For him to get a title shot, as I get thrown to the side? It just seems like they are desperate for pay-per-views.

"I cleaned out the division. I defended it more than anyone, and you're gonna tell me I don't deserve a chance to get it back? Get out of here. Kiss my *** if you don't think I deserve that."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Can’t lie this was a shyt night. Cavs lost the summer league playoffs and I was driving in a heavy downpour and killed Bambi ?

That sucks. I catch and release insects from my house so killing animals with my car bums me out. I dodge caterpillars crossing river road on my way to work every day.

Much damage to the car?