Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

19 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/03/johnny-manziels-first-half-of-cfl-action-is-a-complete-disaster/

Lol...i guess it doesn't matter that he stopped drinking...at least where football is concerned

Somewhere people still will defend Ray Farmer for this pick or talk themselves into JFF as a legitimate QB prospect. Easiest bust to spot ever other than maybe Brandon Weeden.

#browns

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Somewhere people still will defend Ray Farmer for this pick or talk themselves into JFF as a legitimate QB prospect. Easiest bust to spot ever other than maybe Brandon Weeden.

#browns

He still had twice as many wins in his 2 years (8 starts) as all QBs have had for us in the two years since.

Yeah Johnny wasn't good with us and he wasn't good in his CFL debut but his story isn't over yet. He has the talent to succeed.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

#browns

I think Jimmy forced the hand on JFF because of his marketing potential. 
the equivalent of taking Tebow. 

23 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think Jimmy forced the hand on JFF because of his marketing potential. 
the equivalent of taking Tebow. 

Tebow beat the Steelers (or his team did) in the playoffs so God bless Tebow but as far as throwing a football Manziel is a lot better (more accurate) QB or at least had better potential.

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Tebow beat the Steelers (or his team did) in the playoffs so God bless Tebow but as far as throwing a football Manziel is a lot better (more accurate) QB or at least had better potential.

Tebow was 10x the leader Manzeil is, and a better worker also.

Manzeil mobility, with his arm and Tebows charisma and leadership and Tebows body and you have a bottom 10 NFL QB hype machine. 

On 8/9/2018 at 10:50 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not able to see Yosemite because of the fires, but headed to Kings Canyon and Sequoia today.  Pretty geeked.

How’d the Sequoia trip go?  It’s on my must do list. I found cheap flights into Fresno and may go this fall. 

10 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

How’d the Sequoia trip go?  It’s on my must do list. I found cheap flights into Fresno and may go this fall. 

Sequoia was beautiful.  The trees are hard to imagine they’re so huge. Saw a black bear too.

Kings Canyon was arguably better though, absolutely stunning views.

We stayed just south of Fresno.  If you go, hit up Sequoia Brewing Co. They have decent beers, good food and build your own Old Fashioned where you pick your booze, bitters and type of sugar.  I chose Bulleit Rye, cherry bitters and Demerara sugar and it was without question the best Old Fashioned I’ve never had.  A bit sweet, but amazing.

• Like 1