Jump to content
zelbell

Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/03/johnny-manziels-first-half-of-cfl-action-is-a-complete-disaster/

 

Lol...i guess it doesn't matter that he stopped drinking...at least where football is concerned

Somewhere people still will defend Ray Farmer for this pick or talk themselves into JFF as a legitimate QB prospect. Easiest bust to spot ever other than maybe Brandon Weeden.

#browns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Somewhere people still will defend Ray Farmer for this pick or talk themselves into JFF as a legitimate QB prospect. Easiest bust to spot ever other than maybe Brandon Weeden.

#browns

He still had twice as many wins in his 2 years (8 starts) as all QBs have had for us in the two years since.

Yeah Johnny wasn't good with us and he wasn't good in his CFL debut but his story isn't over yet. He has the talent to succeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Somewhere people still will defend Ray Farmer for this pick or talk themselves into JFF as a legitimate QB prospect. Easiest bust to spot ever other than maybe Brandon Weeden.

#browns

I think Jimmy forced the hand on JFF because of his marketing potential. 
the equivalent of taking Tebow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think Jimmy forced the hand on JFF because of his marketing potential. 
the equivalent of taking Tebow. 

Tebow beat the Steelers (or his team did) in the playoffs so God bless Tebow but as far as throwing a football Manziel is a lot better (more accurate) QB or at least had better potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Tebow beat the Steelers (or his team did) in the playoffs so God bless Tebow but as far as throwing a football Manziel is a lot better (more accurate) QB or at least had better potential.

Tebow was 10x the leader Manzeil is, and a better worker also.

Manzeil mobility, with his arm and Tebows charisma and leadership and Tebows body and you have a bottom 10 NFL QB hype machine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not able to see Yosemite because of the fires, but headed to Kings Canyon and Sequoia today.  Pretty geeked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to put in bay tomorrow does anyone know  if you can put a car seat on a golf cart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Going to put in bay tomorrow does anyone know  if you can put a car seat on a golf cart?

That baby is going to be a real buzz kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That baby is going to be a real buzz kill.

She was pretty good all day. Cried a little at the restaurant before we left but all in all she didn’t prevent me from drinking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

She was pretty good all day. Cried a little at the restaurant before we left but all in all she didn’t prevent me from drinking. 

Well I didn’t mean literally.

Under no circumstance should a baby stop you from drinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That baby is going to be a real buzz kill.

Soon we’ll have a new member in here:

@llikzzublaer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2018 at 10:50 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not able to see Yosemite because of the fires, but headed to Kings Canyon and Sequoia today.  Pretty geeked.

How’d the Sequoia trip go?  It’s on my must do list. I found cheap flights into Fresno and may go this fall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

How’d the Sequoia trip go?  It’s on my must do list. I found cheap flights into Fresno and may go this fall. 

Sequoia was beautiful.  The trees are hard to imagine they’re so huge. Saw a black bear too.

Kings Canyon was arguably better though, absolutely stunning views.

We stayed just south of Fresno.  If you go, hit up Sequoia Brewing Co. They have decent beers, good food and build your own Old Fashioned where you pick your booze, bitters and type of sugar.  I chose Bulleit Rye, cherry bitters and Demerara sugar and it was without question the best Old Fashioned I’ve never had.  A bit sweet, but amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×