Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sequoia was beautiful.  The trees are hard to imagine they’re so huge. Saw a black bear too.

Kings Canyon was arguably better though, absolutely stunning views.

We stayed just south of Fresno.  If you go, hit up Sequoia Brewing Co. They have decent beers, good food and build your own Old Fashioned where you pick your booze, bitters and type of sugar.  I chose Bulleit Rye, cherry bitters and Demerara sugar and it was without question the best Old Fashioned I’ve never had.  A bit sweet, but amazing.

Glad you had fun!  Will keep this in mind. Not sure how long I’ll have so I’ll top those two on my list. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that @brownie man recently committed THE GOAT Typo in the NFL Gen thread?

Like, it does NOT get any better than that, and I am still recovering from such an act of sheer awesomeness.

And if you do not know of what I speak, you have earned my deepest sympathies.

lol man I was typing on my phone 

I've got an Iphone 6plus still I'm trying my best to hold off till the new one next month

but idk if it was a lag or something when I was typing but that was pretty funny 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that @brownie man recently committed THE GOAT Typo in the NFL Gen thread?

Like, it does NOT get any better than that, and I am still recovering from such an act of sheer awesomeness.

And if you do not know of what I speak, you have earned my deepest sympathies.

You gonna link it or make me search?

• Like 1