Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol right!?!?  5 years? 

At no point, say 3 years ago, did it occur to you to get that thing looked at? ? 

I would cut it out myself. Like I feel it growing back and I would just go in the bathroom and cut it out. Just recently, say the past 2-3 months it changed up its growing pattern and I was no longer able to reach. Past couple weeks I tried to let it grow back enough and see if I could  get it that way. I finally said enough is enough lol

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

If I could only remember that QB's name that they had when they won their last SB.

I think he more than gave it away, just say his name :D

It had to be Brock. Sashi found out how much he loved Joe, so he bought him in a $15m trade!!!

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Dan that sucks. Insurance to cover damages?

Won’t cover all of it, pretty much just the cleanup, if the cleanup company is close on their estimate.

All the carpet, furniture (finished basement) and belongings will have to essentially be on my dime unless I sue the builder or it’s covered under my home warrant (haven’t got that far yet).

The flooding is due to them having insufficient drainage for the area, had the city engineer over today and explained the issue, hopefully the city will lean on the builder for a fix.

Ive had issues with my backyard flooding numerous times, this was the first time it made its way to the basement. I won’t refinish the basement though until the drainage situation is resolved.

@bruceb, you’re a lawyer, gimme your best free advice. ;) 

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
37 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

damn man, I thought it would of been a plumping or appliance failure.

I wish, then everything would have been covered.

That's a shame. We got a little piece of that a couple years back but there was a state of emergency declared so FEMA helped those who suffered the most or were the most dishonest, we had a little damage to personal items but figured FEMA has better stuff to spend their money on. We just lost some rugs and a piece or two of furniture and most of the fault was mine because I had a clogged drain outside my back door which would have stopped our issue or 95% of it.

I'll run it by my wife though, she works in insurance so she may know something that they don't share with people that would help with what they will cover. You didn't carry any flood insurance?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

That's a shame. We got a little piece of that a couple years back but there was a state of emergency declared so FEMA helped those who suffered the most or were the most dishonest, we had a little damage to personal items but figured FEMA has better stuff to spend their money on. We just lost some rugs and a piece or two of furniture and most of the fault was mine because I had a clogged drain outside my back door which would have stopped our issue or 95% of it.

I'll run it by my wife though, she works in insurance so she may know something that they don't share with people that would help with what they will cover. You didn't carry any flood insurance?

5k for water damage, nothing specifically for floods as I don’t live in a place that should flood.  This is a builder pinching pennies and not providing adequate drainage for the neighborhood.

Hopefully the city engineer busts their arse.  According to him the builder is responsible until they reach a certain percentage of lots built, then it’s the city.  At this point it’s the builder, so I’m hoping the city craps on their heads.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Why you call him fat?

He is letting himself go. today plumpy, tomorrow 450 lbs.

you are too soft on everyone around here If yu had it your way they would all grow up to drug addict whores. is that what you want?

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1