Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

36 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He is letting himself go. today plumpy, tomorrow 450 lbs.

Bish im a lean 230.

36 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

you are too soft on everyone around here If yu had it your way they would all grow up to drug addict whores. is that what you want?

He’s kinda right @Bonanza23, grow a pair.... for the children.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

bruceb, you’re a lawyer, gimme your best free advice. ;) 

Heading to D.C. for 3 days.

Will get the background on this when I return.

Top of my head: Homeowner's insurance is where you start. Best if you have a flood plane endorsement. Also might want to find out whether the builder had a bond.

• Like 3

Won’t cover all of it, pretty much just the cleanup, if the cleanup company is close on their estimate.

All the carpet, furniture (finished basement) and belongings will have to essentially be on my dime unless I sue the builder or it’s covered under my home warrant (haven’t got that far yet).

The flooding is due to them having insufficient drainage for the area, had the city engineer over today and explained the issue, hopefully the city will lean on the builder for a fix.

Ive had issues with my backyard flooding numerous times, this was the first time it made its way to the basement. I won’t refinish the basement though until the drainage situation is resolved.

@bruceb, you’re a lawyer, gimme your best free advice. ;) 

Have you thought about just turning your basement into a pool?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

He is letting himself go. today plumpy, tomorrow 450 lbs.

you are too soft on everyone around here If yu had it your way they would all grow up to drug addict whores. is that what you want?

Yeah you’re right, my bad. 

Ok you over weight piece of **** @LETSGOBROWNIES  Time to stop living off the government with your fatgerman like fat ***. You and your watching soaps and eating bonbons all day can’t get out of bed without a fork lift pasty *** cottage cheese looking no muscle flabulating soft tissued body. Time to finally find that wallet in fold number 45 row of fat 6 and get to work with the best workout invention of all time which as fat as you are and no action probably have in muscle memory:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

This could easily be misinterpreted....

Yeah I don’t roll that way ?

Btw there was a sign outside of a school down the road that read “thanks for letting us use your children”. I think whoever wrote it didn’t think first. I thought of you, but it couldn’t have been, you live in Cincy. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah you’re right, my bad. 

Ok you over weight piece of **** @LETSGOBROWNIES  Time to stop living off the government with your fatgerman like fat ***. You and your watching soaps and eating bonbons all day can’t get out of bed without a fork lift pasty *** cottage cheese looking no muscle flabulating soft tissued body. Time to finally find that wallet in fold number 45 row of fat 6 and get to work with the best workout invention of all time which as fat as you are and no action probably have in muscle memory:

giphy.gif

I do that exercise regularly, whenever the wife is in a mood.

On a side note, I’m mesmerized by the gyrations of his manboobs.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I do that exercise regularly, whenever the wife is in a mood.

On a side note, I’m mesmerized by the gyrations of his manboobs.

No lie, the man teet on the left has a nice rhythm whereas the teet on the right is chaotic. Is he a lefty?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Whoa.

Almost 6.5 mil guaranteed.  Possibly up to $15 million plus. 

Light switch get turned on in KC?    

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2018/09/chiefs-extend-ol-cameron-erving

KC fans don't seem to be too happy about this one.

At best, it's an overpay.  At worst, it's what Ray Farmer would do.