Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Went to Barroco in Lakewood. Little Cuban restaurant that was dang fine. Food was nice but hot dang the Latina chicas son muy Bonita!

Also first experience with mojitos. Muy bueno

I absolutely love Cuban food and mojitos are great of course.

Did you try a Cuban coffee aka cafe cubano?  They’re incredible too.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I absolutely love Cuban food and mojitos are great of course.

Did you try a Cuban coffee aka cafe cubano?  They’re incredible too.

I did not. Honestly I was full of visual as well as biological stimuli to notice Cuban coffee. I will be back as I promised the senoritas working there that I would. Doesn’t hurt that there is a lady friend I know that lives in that neighborhood that I’d like to ask out. 

Big step as there honestly is a thing up here with us east siders and those west siders ?

16 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I did not. Honestly I was full of visual as well as biological stimuli to notice Cuban coffee. I will be back as I promised the senoritas working there that I would. Doesn’t hurt that there is a lady friend I know that lives in that neighborhood that I’d like to ask out. 

Big step as there honestly is a thing up here with us east siders and those west siders ?

Cafe cubano and a tres leches cake to end the meal next time.

Youre welcome.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Cafe cubano and a tres leches cake to end the meal next time.

Youre welcome.

Can’t lie I had no room for dessert. Between the mojitos, las musas, empenadas y arepas I was el fulldo. Can’t lie I’m usually a just give me a good beer good food kind of guy, but them danged foo foo drinks were good. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Can’t lie I had no room for dessert. Between the mojitos, las musas, empenadas y arepas I was el fulldo. Can’t lie I’m usually a just give me a good beer good food kind of guy, but them danged foo foo drinks were good. 

Split the desert, all you need is a few bites.

A Cuban coffee is espresso brewed with sugar, so it’s only a couple ounces.

Fairly small dessert/after dinner coffee combo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Split the desert, all you need is a few bites.

A Cuban coffee is espresso brewed with sugar, so it’s only a couple ounces.

Fairly small dessert/after dinner coffee combo.

Will keep this in mind. Anything to make me seem like an edified idiot with a chick is worth it. 

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Quick guys, he's inebriated with truth serum, someone ask him something personal

...Or does two "can't lie's" cause a double negative effect in which everything is, in fact, a lie?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...