Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

So my wife and I found out last night that we will be having a boy. Lil’ dude is due July 10th. 

Beat part he might have been conceived during the 2nd half of the Browns Jets game. Tried telling my wife it was meant to be and that we should name him Baker... she wasn’t happy with that comment lol

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

So my wife and I found out last night that we will be having a boy. Lil’ dude is due July 10th. 

Beat part he might have been conceived during the 2nd half of the Browns Jets game. Tried telling my wife it was meant to be and that we should name him Baker... she wasn’t happy with that comment lol

Congrats! Two boys here. Lots of fun ahead there. 

You should also tell the BIL all about the conception.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Congrats! Two boys here. Lots of fun ahead there. 

You should also tell the BIL all about the conception.

I was hoping for a 2nd girl actually. Now we have 1 and 1. Wanted a girl because we have so much girl stuff because of the first one

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Baker wasn't enough for you that night!?

To be honest I barely remember that night besides the fact that we won and I made out with a hot redhead.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I was trying to be nice. 

My boys are toouuuugh. 

I have a six year old nephew and that's enough. I love the kid, but I'm pretty sure he might be the spawn of Satan or a future dictator.

Edited by DawgX

23 minutes ago, buno67 said:

no excuse for not watching the 2nd half of the browns jets game

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Congrats dude.

My wife wouldn't even let me call the dog Baker.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I was trying to be nice. 

My boys are toouuuugh. 

We have two boys and a girl.

Obviously, being one, I already knew boys were mental but they are just wrecking machines aren't they.

Edited by Mega Ron
  • Like 1