Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

-27 means you’re talking Antarctica with penguins man lol

My in-laws are from upstate Minnesota (Bemidji), and the first time my wife and I went to visit (when married) was at Xmas about 25 years ago, and we were there for 10 days.  The warmest it got was -20.  Zero wind when were there.  They lived 15 miles outside of town, in the forest, with their closet neighbor about 1/4 away.  Very cool to go galavanting around in the woods.  

They've since retired to a small village just north of Puerto Vallarta.  (Smart folks.)  Unfortunately, he is battling leukemia in Houston right now.  Tough old bird.  

If my brother-in-law wasn't such an absolute jackass, my wife might get down to visit more frequently.  (Another story for another time.....and what a story it is.)

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

My in-laws are from upstate Minnesota (Bemidji), and the first time my wife and I went to visit (when married) was at Xmas about 25 years ago, and we were there for 10 days.  The warmest it got was -20.  Zero wind when were there.  They lived 15 miles outside of town, in the forest, with their closet neighbor about 1/4 away.  Very cool to go galavanting around in the woods.  

They've since retired to a small village just north of Puerto Vallarta.  (Smart folks.)  Unfortunately, he is battling leukemia in Houston right now.  Tough old bird.  

If my brother-in-law wasn't such an absolute jackass, my wife might get down to visit more frequently.  (Another story for another time.....and what a story it is.)

One of my former players is attending Bemidiji State University and after talking to his dad yesterday about them getting  -50something I was in awe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I live in Florida and the coldest it's been here this year so far is 44 degrees and that was for only 1 day and it's only 52 now. I haven't seen snow since the late 80's anx that was when I still lived in Ohio. Sorry to rub it in, stay worn out there. 

Most savage typo ever??

I've been watching all the serial killer documentaries on Reelz (when I'm not hardcore grinding the film, obv) and I gotta say that's right up there.

• Like 1