Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Actually it’s a 9 day weekend.

FML....

I love my 3 kids dude, but they’re here ALL THE TIME. I have to burn babysitters just to clean my house and do my taxes, let alone take my wife out. Also yesterday my wife and I have never been so thankful for a lock on our bedroom door. The struggle is real.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I love my 3 kids dude, but they’re here ALL THE TIME. I have to burn babysitters just to clean my house and do my taxes, let alone take my wife out. Also yesterday my wife and I have never been so thankful for a lock on our bedroom door. The struggle is real.

Yeah man, I love the hell out of them, but they need some time out of the house to burn off some energy, especially the little one.

And yes, locks are lifesavers.  I installed an “outdoor” (? Idk wtf they’re called) lock on my office door so those little turds couldn’t get it.

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah man, I love the hell out of them, but they need some time out of the house to burn off some energy, especially the little one.

And yes, locks are lifesavers.  I installed an “outdoor” (? Idk wtf they’re called) lock on my office door so those little turds couldn’t get it.

Deadbolt?

Ok so hopefully you guys survived the latest worst weather we’ve ever seen?  It’s been brutal let me tell you. I had to brave the elements recently and let me tell you my boogers froze a wee bit. I can’t lie I’m not sure I actually made it out. Except I’m writing this as we speak err type. 

Ok im about to tell you guys a grizzly tale. Brace yourselves this is rated R. I decided to brave the elements. Despite many warnings. Yeah I love the great outdoors. But to hell with it I decided I needed a walk about. So I went to a local park here. 

I must literally be the toughest son of a gun around, because I not only made it back home? I had the strength to cook myself supper! Yeah I cooked myself supper. Let that sink in. I’m on the phone as we speak trying to get a deal with Netflix to allow them to use my story. 

Anybody know a T-shirt company? “I survived the less than desirable temps of ‘19”!

8 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so hopefully you guys survived the latest worst weather we’ve ever seen?  It’s been brutal let me tell you. I had to brave the elements recently and let me tell you my boogers froze a wee bit. I can’t lie I’m not sure I actually made it out. Except I’m writing this as we speak err type. 

Ok im about to tell you guys a grizzly tale. Brace yourselves this is rated R. I decided to brave the elements. Despite many warnings. Yeah I love the great outdoors. But to hell with it I decided I needed a walk about. So I went to a local park here. 

I must literally be the toughest son of a gun around, because I not only made it back home? I had the strength to cook myself supper! Yeah I cooked myself supper. Let that sink in. I’m on the phone as we speak trying to get a deal with Netflix to allow them to use my story. 

Anybody know a T-shirt company? “I survived the less than desirable temps of ‘19”!

Yeah healthy halfway intelligent adults aren't really anybodies worry. It's the children and seniors with more sensitive skin or potential heath issues that is the real concern. Oh, we'll still complain but I seriously doubt that any cold related decisions are made based on us.

We were the only school in the area that had classes the last two days including the other colleges. I really didn't get cold working until today because I was outside most of my 3.5 hour shift which was cut short because we actually did close this afternoon when the Popsicle plant across the street caught fire and the area was evacuated in case the ammonia tanks exploded. They didn't, which was good because I was selected to stay in case they did so I could shut down our HVAC systems so our buildings didn't get polluted with the deadly gasses. Of course if that did happen I had to bunker down in place and hoped I survived until there was an all clear. Fortunately after about 6 hours of fighting the 3 alarm fire there was an all clear and I was able to go home.

I have some slightly damaged Popsicles that I am selling if anyone is interested.