zelbell

Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

-Wife’s phone breaks

- Wife asks to use my phone for the day cause she drives an hour to work and is 20weeks prego and an ice storm is suppose to hit

-I change passcode to phone to my wife’s passcode to make it easier for her 

-wife doesn’t hear me when I tell her I changed the passcode

-later that day my wife puts in the code wrong so many times she disabled my phone.

You think after it warns her that the phone is locked for an hour she would just try and call me at work. Nope she keeps trying and it’s it completely disabled. So I go to the apple store to get it disabled and they have to complete restore it and I lose everything because for some reason my phone never created a backup 

i live about 45mins from the apple store and I had to go there back to back nights. Once to try and fix her phone and the next day to try and fix mine. I wasn’t very happy

If only your wife could have gone and fixed the problems she created.....

This is your future @mistakey!!!

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If only your wife could have gone and fixed the problems she created.....

This is your future @mistakey!!!

Wife needed to take care of the toddler. Also she is awful with technology  she did try but went to a Verizon store cause she thought they could fix it but the dude was a total moron

Just now, buno67 said:

Wife needed to take care of the toddler. Also she is awful with technology  she did try but went to a Verizon store cause she thought they could fix it but the dude was a total moron

You didn’t need to explain, I have a wife too.

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Also she is awful with technology 

It's early in 2019, but this is the understatement of the year after the story I just read.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It's early in 2019, but this is the understatement of the year after the story I just read.

Like it blows my mind how bad. Literally she can’t figure out how to back up her photos. 

35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Like it blows my mind how bad. Literally she can’t figure out how to back up her photos. 

1. External hard drive

2. "The CLOUD"

3. Uploading onto a computer

YIKES

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. External hard drive

2. "The CLOUD"

3. Uploading onto a computer

YIKES

Well I had her phone set up with google photos that was connected to her email. She wouldn’t always click on it to back up her pictures. The last time she did it was in June. So she lost about a good 6months which she was pretty upset. 

To me I didn’t lose cause I would back mind up. I’m just passed cause I lost all the pictures she sent me because my iMessages didn’t get backed up

we always used chromebooks cause their cheaper and easier to use but now I want talk her into get Mac in some form that will just be super easy that we can just plug it in and let it automatically update

we have talked about not getting an ext. HD to back up the photos now. Just so she feels comfortable