Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I told my wife yesterday I doubt they make it through next week.  

If I'm a betting man, there's

1. What they're planning/want is to get through next week and then the week after is Spring Break...they WANT to get through next week. I wouldn't be surprised to see them cancel school the week after spring break/go online somehow

and

2. What they'll have to do is evaluate next week, because the NCAA, NBA, and Governor of Ohio coupled with ALL Colleges/Universities closing already. I mean, little kids are germ magnets as is, and we have 2,000 kids in close proximity with each other every day.

• Like 1

A little old lady told me off in the supermarket today. I had the temerity to grab the last pack of white rice from a shelf. 

"Leave some for everyone else" she said.

First of all, I was shopping for my in-laws who are 75 and are being isolated. Not because of the virus, it's just that no one likes them very much.

Secondly, how will one bag of rice suffice for the whole of the town?

She'd already hobbled away while I was explaining this to her.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If school is canceled, I feel sorry for the kids that depend on it as a source of food.

Yes, I do blame the parents that don’t feed them too.

Our HR department is working on a solution for kids without food as we speak. It's unfortunate but a reality. 

• Like 2

This thing has got me a little concerned at this point.

Me and my Boy scrapped our plans to go to the NFL draft this year in Vegas. We already had rooms, and this week was the Go/No Go on the flights. After the numbers today...and the projections I'm seeing....I told him with March Madness playing empty, the NBA suspending their Season, the NHL thinking about it, and MLB toying with idea of pushing back opening day......The draft is probably going to get the shutdown too.....