Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Do any of you Guys have wives that just assumed chores and house work, should go a lot quicker than what it takes you to do?

got in a little argument tonight because I took too long to stain/water seal the wood playground we have.T his is what our play set looks like. It has a tarp type canopy on top instead of the wood one

Gorilla-Playsets-Frontier1.jpg

.Besides that, this is exactly what we have. Wife got upset with me that it took me 6hours to weather seal/semi stain it today. 

also have been yelled at before for taking too long when cleaning the cars out.

Since the covid19, my apprenticeship class have all been zoom and the test have been take home test. I have been yelled at for taking too much time

my wife is the kind of person who does things to get them done. I do things to get them done right. 

Wife mulched the front part of our house last year. She did it to get it done and it was a pretty terrible job. I had to spend a whole day fixing our front flower bed a couple of weekend ago cause she halfassed putting down weed tarp and didnt put it down at all in some areas. 

Like we will look up some very tasty recipes, we get everything to cook the food but when it comes to cook it, she doesnt look at the recipe again and just wings it. Sometimes she makes really great food but can never make it again cause she has no idea what she put in or how much she put in. She always makes some pretty bad dishes cause she wont follow recipes.

Edited by buno67

46 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Do any of you Guys have wives that just assumed chores and house work, should go a lot quicker than what it takes you to do?

got in a little argument tonight because I took too long to stain/water seal the wood playground we have.T his is what our play set looks like. It has a tarp type canopy on top instead of the wood one

.Besides that, this is exactly what we have. Wife got upset with me that it took me 6hours to weather seal/semi stain it today. 

Since the covid19, my apprenticeship class have all been zoom and the test have been take home test. I have been yelled at for taking too much time

my wife is the kind of person who does things to get them done. I do things to get them done right. 

Wife mulched the front part of our house last year. She did it to get it done and it was a pretty terrible job. I had to spend a whole day fixing our front flower bed a couple of weekend ago cause she halfassed putting down weed tarp and didnt put it down at all in some areas. 

Like we will look up some very tasty recipes, we get everything to cook the food but when it comes to cook it, she doesnt look at the recipe again and just wings it. Sometimes she makes really great food but can never make it again cause she has no idea what she put in or how much she put in. She always makes some pretty bad dishes cause she wont follow recipes.

Tl;dr your BIL was right about you ...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, buno67 said:

You have it easy.

My first wife could find fault with everything I said or did.

Proof in the pudding: I once admitted that I was wrong about something and she immediately started shatting on me.

I asked: "So I am wrong in admitting that I am wrong?"

Her reply: "Right."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

I'd show her that bolded line, and then place a copy of your marriage license on the table, telling her, "I love you".....let me cook tonight.  :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I'd show her that bolded line, and then place a copy of your marriage license on the table, telling her, "I love you".....let me cook tonight.  :D

Beat me to the Punch.....

Bravo my man...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, buno67 said:

While assuming the exact inverse in other marital matters? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

While assuming the exact inverse in other marital matters? 

There's a pill to take care of that, I hear, and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

It just means that your **** doesn't work right and you lack endurance

Edited by NudeTayne
, that's all.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

My wife leaves me alone with that stuff.

Of course she knows I believe in equality and if I’m not doing it quickly enough she’s more than welcome to step in and show me how it’s done.  

Thus far she hasn’t felt the need to do that.

My wife can't even put the bins out.