Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

We should bring back that fantasy draft thing where all interested users draft an entire roster and coaching staff from the guys set to play in the next season. I think interest petered out because we had better things to do and it was never really scored or anything so it was all for nothing. 

We could score it like so:

1 point for every player drafted who makes the super bowl

3 points for every player drafted who makes the pro bowl

5 points for every player who wins an end of season awards

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mistakey said:

Out of all the things shiplap could have been i feel like wood paneling is the most boring 

Conversely, wood paneling has maximized its potential in getting the opportunity to have the name shiplap.  It's like getting to give oneself a cool nickname

Edited by NudeTayne
like T-Bone.

20 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

We should bring back that fantasy draft thing where all interested users draft an entire roster and coaching staff from the guys set to play in the next season. I think interest petered out because we had better things to do and it was never really scored or anything so it was all for nothing. 

We could score it like so:

1 point for every player drafted who makes the super bowl

3 points for every player drafted who makes the pro bowl

5 points for every player who wins an end of season awards

Yes. I ask for this every year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yes. I ask for this every year. 

I’m for sure in and two other guys liked my last post. That’s at least four teams. Six more and we’ve got a league. We could co-set this up? Im just foggy on some of the details on how the draft and timings and such went down.

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I’m for sure in and two other guys liked my last post. That’s at least four teams. Six more and we’ve got a league. We could co-set this up? Im just foggy on some of the details on how the draft and timings and such went down.

Make a thread for sign ups and discussions on how things should be played out. It’s not like in the past it was the same way every time