Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

55 minutes ago, DawgX said:

As long as there's enough people who will buy what's essentially the same game every year, then there's no reason for the NFL or EA to change what they're doing.

I haven’t played in 2 years. Really disappointing. I use to love the game. 

39 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Co-worker got shot this morning. Second time in the past couple months now for our department. Crazy world out there. 

Is he / she doing alright?

This concerns me because Columbus is relatively quiet given its size.

Edited by candyman93

I removed posts that were discussing forum administration, race and politics.   If you have comments or questions about our forum rules or how the forum is run, you can send me a PM.  

I'll lock this topic for a little while to let everyone calm down.  I don't want to have to give out warnings and bans.  

WeBBy if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

9 minutes ago, Glen said:

WeBBy if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I assume this is some poor attempt at a joke.   If you have comments or questions about forum administration you can send me a PM.  Do not clutter up the Browns forum with this again.  Thank you.  

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, friendly reminder we’ve lost 1/2 a year of control on Lindor’s contract. Feels good!

We need to trade him ASAP. Say there isn’t a season or a reduced one. Dolan’s are going to spin it as even more lost revenue for the team and they won’t be able to pay anyone one and will prolly reduce salary even more. Ruining Lindor’s remaining years and blowing any chance with their title window 

47 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I assume this is some poor attempt at a joke.   If you have comments or questions about forum administration you can send me a PM.  Do not clutter up the Browns forum with this again.  Thank you.  

Nope, you are nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye

Im amazed at the seemingly growing opinion that Bill Gates is trying to microchip people with this covid vaccine he’s working on. (“Working on”)

Would imagine the people parroting those ideas have smart phones and use credit/debit cards.

Edited by Glen

1 hour ago, Webmaster said:

for the record i PM'd you and you didnt reply nor did you even read it. and you deleted the evidence by nuking my post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

for the record i PM'd you and you didnt reply nor did you even read it. and you deleted the evidence by nuking my post.

I didn't see that you replied to an old conversation we had.    I replied.  You need to stop this nonsense.  I've asked you over and over again.