Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

19 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Heard a nasty rumor that the professional looters are going into the burbs tonight. (Cleveland)  Be safe amigos!!!!!!!

I’ve been mentally preparing for this my entire life. I’m gonna set up elaborate home alone type traps all around my house. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Heard a nasty rumor that the professional looters are going into the burbs tonight. (Cleveland)  Be safe amigos!!!!!!!

The hell is a professional looter? That’s just called burglary. I live in the Cleveland suburbs and **** is regular and will continue to be regular out here. People are scared because there’s a different vibe on the streets. Don’t hit the panic button, but by all means, stay safe. 

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

The hell is a professional looter? That’s just called burglary. I live in the Cleveland suburbs and **** is regular and will continue to be regular out here. People are scared because there’s a different vibe on the streets. Don’t hit the panic button, but by all means, stay safe. 

More likely going after the malls methinks.

Why would they want our isht when they can grab high-end retail isht?

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Is this what you would do?  

Probably not.

I am not young, 6'6" and incredibly athletic and strong.

It is for situations like these that God inspired the invention of Mr. Mossberg

• Like 1

Ok, here's a smoking gun:

"Two officers sent the I-TEAM a flyer raising questions abut how many people went to the protest simply to cause trouble. An officer saw a rioter drop the flyer on the street. It outlines specifically when to throw rocks and bottles, when to start getting wild, and more.

Cleveland Police union president Jeff Follmer said, “These protests aren’t peaceful anymore. They’re planned.”

https://fox8.com/news/who-got-arrested-in-rioting-in-downtown-cleveland/

Go get 'em, boys.