Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

11 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

What do you mean? The biggest thing that I have noticed lately is there are a crap ton of ads now on the site. There is always this drop-down ad at the top of my phone screen that is annoying.

That’s probably the biggest annoyance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:
On 8/9/2020 at 10:19 PM, candyman93 said:

If college football is canceled, that will mean more NFL games (Hopefully), which is a nice trade off.

They can’t just add more games

Its not about adding more games. Its just changing the time of the games. You can take some games away from being played on a Sunday and moving them to Saturday. I would rather see some NFL games played Saturday that I normally wouldnt get a chance to watch because on Sunday it would of been stuck regionally 

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

I was really worried about this one.  It was a very good fight, and Stipe cemented himself as the GOAT at heavyweight imo.  There will be some that argue Fedor, but I do not agree with that, even being quite biased.  🤪

Yeah people love to pump Fedor but who exactly did he beat that was worth a damn? Stipe wrecked house through the heavyweight division. 

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I was really worried about this one.  It was a very good fight, and Stipe cemented himself as the GOAT at heavyweight imo.  There will be some that argue Fedor, but I do not agree with that, even being quite biased.  🤪

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Yeah people love to pump Fedor but who exactly did he beat that was worth a damn? Stipe wrecked house through the heavyweight division. 

I can’t remember if it was Bro Jogan or some other podcast, but there’s apparently a lot of people who don’t think much of Fedor.  He never fought anyone and there’s apparently a lot of smoke regarding fights being fixed back in the day.

No idea if any of it is true, but it would definitely explain his hesitation to fight in the UFC and the fact his opponents were largely meh.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Really interested to see what JBJ does. He’s got no competition in his division.

Not sure how Dana would feel. Heavyweight and Lightweight are the only 2 worth paying to see.

Jones/Stipe is the best option imo.  

Maybe some sort of catchwreight?  Could be fun.