Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

I didn’t know Bay Village, mainly Lake Road, had so many amazing mansion type houses on it. I’m not too familiar with the west side

currently working on the electrical for a house out there. This thing is ridiculous! It’s going to be an $8m house. The concrete for the foundation and shoring for Erosion was $2m. The dinning room/living room is about as big as my entire first floor of my house. I guess the owner is the owner of the Equity Trust Company. 

tthere are a few house on that road that make this house look like crap. 

On 9/11/2020 at 1:54 PM, Mega Ron said:

I'm not sure to be honest. I could probably go back to it. My thinking is that job losses might be horrific next year and over here it's incredibly difficult, and complicated, for a company to get rid of you. It would cost 6 figures to get rid of me.

They can't fire you if you've been there for longer than 12 months.

I do really like the idea of working in Europe (we don't think of our island as Europe really) and the US. 

Don't know what your home situation is like but I'd take any offer with better pay and more travel, especially since you don't have to factor healthcare into the equation. Security is nice and all, but it already sounds like you're in a field where it wouldn't be too hard to bounce back after time away. 

Freaking sitting in my car this morning waiting for my boss to show up to the job site and I freaking see a mouse in my car and it’s rustling through the granola bar wrappers I just threw on the ground of the passenger side seat. 

hopefully he left the way he came in cause I really don’t want to kill him but he can’t stay in there much longer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Freaking sitting in my car this morning waiting for my boss to show up to the job site and I freaking see a mouse in my car and it’s rustling through the granola bar wrappers I just threw on the ground of the passenger side seat. 

hopefully he left the way he came in cause I really don’t want to kill him but he can’t stay in there much longer

The lesson here is to stop being a hobo and throwing wrappers on the floor of your car.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

I've read this multiple times and am still hoping you're talking about killing a mouse and not your boss, because...well murder 1 carries the death penalty in this state.

• Like 2

Over the past month I've cut back on my coffee drinking, or to be more accurate have settled into a routine of only having one coffee in the morning.

My wife bought me some really nice decaf beans and I've had a few of those a day as well. It's s really nice drink but ever since I switched I've found myself quite agitated.

I've been struggling to sleep, and when I do sleep it's only for a few hours. I've started getting bad headaches, feeling really dehydrated, and I've felt like my heart has been racing.

It turns out she took the wrong coffee beans and I've been smashing down more caffeine than ever.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, buno67 said:

You need to get yourself a cat in the car.