Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’m talking 1950’s Afghanistan to how it looks now type of bad.

Like a weird unrecognizable dystopian society.

I'm not sure we ever get THERE necessarily, but the next few months could be telling. The housing bubble will burst, we have an election in November (either way that goes tbh), and we are almost $30 Trillion in debt as a country.

41 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Breaking news: I got the mouse! I set a trap with Peanut butter and set it on the passenger seat floors. Got the sucker!

What he’s not telling everyone is the only reason it worked it because the mouse fell head first off a pile of Doritos and Burger King wrappers onto the trap.

Clean your “vehicle”.

51 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What he’s not telling everyone is the only reason it worked it because the mouse fell head first off a pile of Doritos and Burger King wrappers onto the trap.

Clean your “vehicle”.

Hey man, I do keep my car, decently clean. Currently on my front seat is an baby wipes, empty Powerade bottle and water bottle that I drank on my way home ( just threw them away) My lunch box,Okeefe’s working man hand lotion to put on after work, headphones, and my little channellocks cause they were in my back pocket and didn’t want to get up and put them away cause my tool bag was in my trunk. 

also Burger King is gross

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I have my own political/societal beliefs and opinions, so when ESPN, FS1, and whatever other sports entity goes down the other avenues (regardless of whether they affirm my own beliefs or not), instead of sticking to sports, I personally am extremely turned off by that. Make no mistake, they have the right to do those things, and I have the right to change the channel/turn off the television.

They have about as much place and credibility as athletes, actors/actresses, muscians, etc. , imo.

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

They have about as much place and credibility as athletes, actors/actresses, muscians, etc. , imo.

Anyone who is passionate about politics (or a political party) loses all credibility with me. Don't care about your opinion if it is someone else's opinion that you are just repeating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Clean your “vehicle”.

Coincidentally I’m also hearing buno’s boss has taken a mysterious leave of absence. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so I got a recorded message telling me I have a warrant for my arrest for unlawful activities from my social security number in Texas. I had to give them my social security number so they can clear it. I should be ok right?

Hahaha had that same scam call About 2yrs ago. I wasted about 2hours worth of their time by having them on speaker phone while I cleaned around the house. They even pretended to be the Chief deputy sheriff of Lake County. I’m sorry, he doesn’t have an Indian accent..: 

mine was a warrant for my arrest for having my SS being found at a crime scene where major drug crimes went down and a murder. 

I had to go and withdraw all of my money, put it all towards target gift cards and let them have the number on the gift card and the following day I would have a new SS and could open a new bank account. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so I got a recorded message telling me I have a warrant for my arrest for unlawful activities from my social security number in Texas. I had to give them my social security number so they can clear it. I should be ok right?

I literally get 15-20 spam calls per week to my phone. I use my cell for business as well and now my number ive had since early 2000s is infested and diseased. Im pretty sure my # is on every single spam calling list in the country--epecially since Ive moved and registered to vote in a new area.

Im now also getting spam texts. Have about 1-2 per week of those. Didnt know that was a thing until 2020.

Either way---yes your fine. Unless you actually did unlawful activities in Texas recently. Because lets be honest......who hasnt :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I literally get 15-20 spam calls per week to my phone. I use my cell for business as well and now my number ive had since early 2000s is infested and diseased. Im pretty sure my # is on every single spam calling list in the country--epecially since Ive moved and registered to vote in a new area.

Im now also getting spam texts. Have about 1-2 per week of those. Didnt know that was a thing until 2020.

Either way---yes your fine. Unless you actually did unlawful activities in Texas recently. Because lets be honest......who hasnt :)

Haha yeah I know I’ll be fine. I was hoping someone would have been gullible and try to help me out 😂. My next move was going to be my $200 I’m out to some nice man from Nigeria that was giving me an inheritance. 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Hey man, I do keep my car, decently clean. Currently on my front seat is an baby wipes, empty Powerade bottle and water bottle that I drank on my way home ( just threw them away) My lunch box,Okeefe’s working man hand lotion to put on after work, headphones, and my little channellocks cause they were in my back pocket and didn’t want to get up and put them away cause my tool bag was in my trunk. 

also Burger King is gross

Those long chicken sandwiches are pretty dang good. I always eat the 2 for $5 and immediately regret it .