Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’m not here to judge. Evidently some guys in here were talking about goats being great and all. Trimming “hedges” and whatnot. I thought that was more a West Virginian thing to do. Umm well, I got nothing

My wife was born in WV.  More the Ohio side though.  I believe @Thomas5737 has some roots out there too.  Maybe we should check in with him to see if this is a thing...

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

My wife was born in WV.  More the Ohio side though.  I believe @Thomas5737 has some roots out there too.  Maybe we should check in with him to see if this is a thing...

He’ll feign ignorance, something like he’s on the Ohio side too. We won’t get much out of him. I don’t have video proof, but yeah it’s a rumor. Which makes it true 

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:
1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

He’ll feign ignorance, something like he’s on the Ohio side too. We won’t get much out of him. I don’t have video proof, but yeah it’s a rumor. Which makes it true 

Well I can be in Steubenville Ohio in 3 minutes if that's what you mean by the "Ohio side".

I don't have roots in WV, I live here. My roots are NWC Ohio. I never bothered to learn anything since I've been here, nearly 15 years. Don't know road names or numbers (except the ones I travel every day) don't know landmarks or locations of businesses unless I go there. Don't waste your time asking me for direction WV or visitors of WV, I can't help ya. If you need some help around Bellefontaine or Logan county I may be of assistance.

About the other thing, lets just say Tom Brady has never visited WV and he has good reason not to. Nahhh means yeah.

7 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Did you say roots? I have a goat or two that can eat that for ya...have it cleared up in no time. 

17 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well I can be in Steubenville Ohio in 3 minutes if that's what you mean by the "Ohio side".

I don't have roots in WV, I live here. My roots are NWC Ohio. I never bothered to learn anything since I've been here, nearly 15 years. Don't know road names or numbers (except the ones I travel every day) don't know landmarks or locations of businesses unless I go there. Don't waste your time asking me for direction WV or visitors of WV, I can't help ya. If you need some help around Bellefontaine or Logan county I may be of assistance.

About the other thing, lets just say Tom Brady has never visited WV and he has good reason not to. Nahhh means yeah.

Haha you know I’m just ribbing you? 😈

32 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Haha you know I’m just ribbing you? 😈

I do now.

No, I make fun of WV more than you guys do, it's all good. Where I am in WV is a mix between Ohio and Pittsburgh so there is no southern drawl or anything cute. Just Ohio dialect with yinz and a shopping buggy thrown in.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 6:33 PM, malibuspeedrace said:

I will never have those first sixty seconds or so of my life back before I stopped the video.

Also, is this @malibuspeedrace?

Edit: *googles whether it's possible to change my chiavertini HOF vote*

On 10/25/2020 at 6:05 PM, pnies20 said:

Very nice. I’m proud of you. I dont care what the others say about you.

😟🥺😰

You said you cared what I have to say.

On 10/25/2020 at 6:42 PM, JDD said:

Smoke pork butt

You kiddies and your tide pod trends. It's hard to keep up. But whatever does the job 🤷‍♂️👌🚬🐖

On 10/25/2020 at 7:20 PM, Bonanza23 said:

“Cooking”. Yeah we don’t need to hear about your sex life. Especially us single guys that have been barren for a bit. Keep your “cooking” stories to yourself. 

@Bonanza23 after learning about recent medical breakthroughs

evan-hempel-transgender-pregnancy-elinor

(no nip, freaky; I'm untouchable)

On 10/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, bruceb said:

Actually my wife to this day say that it was the duck fajitas I made for her at my then bach pad that clinched the deal.

Oh, yes, I did it for a reason and was rewarded. 😉

"duck fajitas"

FreeRequiredBlackcrappie-size_restricted

Also, keep saying "bach pad"; it's catching on.

On 10/25/2020 at 7:38 PM, Bonanza23 said:

I’d just jump in the shower suds her up a bit and tell her, no that’s not a loofah, I’m just happy to see you. Ironic I know, getting dirty in a shower. 

Mz3m.gif

SplendidImportantEwe-max-1mb.gif

Edited by NudeTayne
I TOLD YOU NOT TO QUOTE ME.
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

So we had a guy on the job site test positive for Covid. Makes me Nervous and paranoid 

Just keep taking precautions and be smart, as I’m sure you have.

I have been around dozens of people who have tested positive by now, as someone that has to be working in-person. Not to minimize this thing because I know it’s serious, and I’ve known if people that it’s really hit. But I have not been around anyone yet that has experienced anything beyond mild or no symptoms. Be smart but not fearful.