Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

12 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Some 50 yo reporter got fired for ripping out his junk on a zoon call. 

I'd love to know the scenario in his head where this works out for his or everyone's benefit.

Most likely something like this. 

Him: Yeah I’ll show you my junk

End of story 

32 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

lol I get it but I honestly think they do. Because people will ALWAYS think Tiger has a chance and is going to go on a run. As long as he is a few strokes within striking distance people are going to be interested in watching him.

I know I do at least. Im watching this right now to watch Tigers round, I could care less about John Rahm or beefcake mcgee Bryson Dechambeau

I care about Rahm and if Bryson misses the cut /shrugs 

I ordered a new driver online and made a un-cancellable tee-time tomorrow at noon. The tracking says the package with the new driver wont be here until tomorrow but it doesnt say a time. What are the odds its here before my tee time at noon lol

I tried calling FedEx facillity to put a hold on it so I could just go pick it up in person in the morning but they said I couldnt do that because it already got put on the trucks

Edited by AkronsWitness

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I ordered a new driver online and made a un-cancellable tee-time tomorrow at noon. The tracking says the package with the new driver wont be here until tomorrow but it doesnt say a time. What are the odds its here before my tee time at noon lol

I tried calling FedEx facillity to put a hold on it so I could just go pick it up in person in the morning but they said I couldnt do that because it already got put on the trucks

Bummer, go hit the old driver like a champ one more time. The new one will be waiting for those long bombs next time

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

what kinda driver did you order

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Some 50 yo reporter got fired for ripping out his junk on a zoon call. 

I'd love to know the scenario in his head where this works out for his or everyone's benefit.

You talking about Jeffrey Toobin here in the US or a reporter down in Middle Earth?

8 hours ago, FGK said:

We're veering into "get shut down again" topics. 

Stuff to avoid: Political statements (this would all be better/worse with different leaders!), Stereotyping (it's the _______ fault!), personal insults (you just don't know anything!)

I'd like this thread to be able to stay open, but I'm not on every day. If you guys don't do a better job self policing, webby will probably shut it down.

Can you give us a reminder of what days you do check the forum

that will help

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

You talking about Jeffrey Toobin here in the US or a reporter down in Middle Earth?

The guy in US,  I cant remember his name. Just think of him as the flopper. 

We haven't had it happen yet.

We have a lot of female teachers screw their students but that never gets talked about.

Edited by Kiwibrown

9 hours ago, FGK said:

We're veering into "get shut down again" topics. 

Stuff to avoid: Political statements (this would all be better/worse with different leaders!), Stereotyping (it's the _______ fault!), personal insults (you just don't know anything!)

I'd like this thread to be able to stay open, but I'm not on every day. If you guys don't do a better job self policing, webby will probably shut it down.

@NudeTayne this is him leaving things in your hands. 

16 minutes ago, JDD said:

giphy.gif

.....as a teacher for 27 years, this is an ugly situation.  We had a female teacher that went to prison for having done this.  

The very awkward thing was that while she was in prison, during the next school year, the student AND her son were both still attending school in our building.

She was released after 3 years, and she is now married to the student.  

Ugly situation.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

@NudeTayne this is him leaving things in your hands. 

Kareem Hunt traffic stop take 2?

32 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

.....as a teacher for 27 years, this is an ugly situation.  We had a female teacher that went to prison for having done this.  

The very awkward thing was that while she was in prison, during the next school year, the student AND her son were both still attending school in our building.

She was released after 3 years, and she is now married to the student.  

Ugly situation.

6zeve8L.gif

@NateDawg, how are @JDD and I doing?

Edited by NudeTayne