Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Kareem Hunt traffic stop take 2?

6zeve8L.gif

Well, if she was attractive.

I'm sure it's different if you are actually familiar with the people involved but for those of us that aren't we'll just joke about it. Probably not funny at all for BHD or anyone else who works at his preschool.

3 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I was looing at that as well as a Taylor Made M6 possibly

I The M6 was a little out of my price range I wanted to spend so I didnt check it out too much. I hit the G400 a few times during a round because a friend I played with has it and I absolutely crushed it so I wanted to look into it. Since the new Ping driver is set to release they discounted it all the way down to $250 new. 

I cant bring myself to spend over $300 on a single club haha I had a hard enough time coming off $120 for a putter 

Edited by AkronsWitness

41 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I The M6 was a little out of my price range I wanted to spend so I didnt check it out too much. I hit the G400 a few times during a round because a friend I played with has it and I absolutely crushed it so I wanted to look into it. Since the new Ping driver is set to release they discounted it all the way down to $250 new. 

I cant bring myself to spend over $300 on a single club haha I had a hard enough time coming off $120 for a putter 

I need to get fitted for a whole new set, I get a 2k bonus at work for not calling in sick, thats going to new clubs

17 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

.....as a teacher for 27 years, this is an ugly situation.  We had a female teacher that went to prison for having done this.  

The very awkward thing was that while she was in prison, during the next school year, the student AND her son were both still attending school in our building.

She was released after 3 years, and she is now married to the student.  

Ugly situation.

Was she hot?

In all seriousness that’s a messed up situation. If that was a guy though things would have turned out differently I’m sure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDD said:

Was she hot?

In all seriousness that’s a messed up situation. If that was a guy though things would have turned out differently I’m sure. 

It would be different here, probably no joking about it. As far as the court system, if she spent 3 years in prison I imagine they don't see a big difference and the sentence would be the same.

45 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This site doesn’t get new posters on it anymore.

Am I crazy or is that accurate?

Yeah, imo, we will be the last on this site. Which is sad, because it is an awesome place. 

A lot subs that were pumping have died completely.

Sometime I consider recruiting on browns reddit or dawgsbynatuere, but I can't be bothered.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, JDD said:

Was she hot?

If a guy, married a student he previously slept with who was underage, the media has a double standard for reporting on men and women's issues.