Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

SWCS is so short on teachers right now that the superintendent had to teach at Westland 2 days ago.

ahhaahaahahahha

what a dumpster fire

We had a similar issue here. We have 29 teachers out quarantined in just the HS. 

Also a damned shame Michael Symon is closing most of his restaurants.  I wasn’t a huge fan of his Lola restaurant but I legitimately love the dude. He’s a good guy and it’s a shame Covid is wreaking havoc on him. Hopefully he can keep on because before this crap I wanted to try Mabel’s and never got there. 

Keep on Michael. 

50 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Also a damned shame Michael Symon is closing most of his restaurants.  I wasn’t a huge fan of his Lola restaurant but I legitimately love the dude. He’s a good guy and it’s a shame Covid is wreaking havoc on him. Hopefully he can keep on because before this crap I wanted to try Mabel’s and never got there. 

Keep on Michael. 

Mabel's wasn't bad, went there with buddies a few years back while in town for a game, some interesting thing on the menu like pig tail, but I had a brisket there that was ungodly good and tender

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Mabel's wasn't bad, went there with buddies a few years back while in town for a game, some interesting thing on the menu like pig tail, but I had a brisket there that was ungodly good and tender

Mabel's is his best establishment in my opinion. Glad it has survived so far. 

On 11/22/2020 at 11:37 PM, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I’ve been jonesing for some good bbq. Hopefully I can give my dollars to him.